PDA

View Full Version : Intrepid 5 day class act !

Bonnie Beach
07-04-2014, 06:51 PM
Capt Kevin Osborne & Crew of the Intrepid sport boat is the finest outfit on the water! The ship rides like it's on ice, cabins 2nd to none, dinning area with 3 tvs, coffee water & sodas snacks 24-7, What comes out of kitchen is truly 5 star. Deck hands keep it spotless, no need to ask for help they see it & come to you first, not to mention all the laughs the crew should take over Saturday night live. CLASS ACT all the way around. OK enough of the info-mercial. Cap worked hard on the tuna grounds, got a few then bombed down the line to islands. Worked hard, got fish but not to Intrepid standards. Hit all the Islands even went all around Cedros. Then it happened, spent the night on top of a bait ball & at grey light it blew up! Broad shouldered yellows from 25 to the 40s came over the rail non stop! Top water yo yo bait it was on! Stuffed the hold. Back up the line the jigs clicked off all the way up. Yellow fin fat footballs for everyone. But the guys on the boat were the best part. This was a open trip light load with no charter master, no attitude, everybody was a wealth of info & shared with all. I Thank Capt. Kevin & Crew for your hard work, and I thank all aboard for the best trip I ever had, hope I fish with you guys again! THANK YOU !

etucker1959
07-04-2014, 08:01 PM
Capt Kevin Osborne & Crew of the Intrepid sport boat is the finest outfit on the water! The ship rides like it's on ice, cabins 2nd to none, dinning area with 3 tvs, coffee water & sodas snacks 24-7, What comes out of kitchen is truly 5 star. Deck hands keep it spotless, no need to ask for help they see it & come to you first, not to mention all the laughs the crew should take over Saturday night live. CLASS ACT all the way around. OK enough of the info-mercial. Cap worked hard on the tuna grounds, got a few then bombed down the line to islands. Worked hard, got fish but not to Intrepid standards. Hit all the Islands even went all around Cedros. Then it happened, spent the night on top of a bait ball & at grey light it blew up! Broad shouldered yellows from 25 to the 40s came over the rail non stop! Top water yo yo bait it was on! Stuffed the hold. Back up the line the jigs clicked off all the way up. Yellow fin fat footballs for everyone. But the guys on the boat were the best part. This was a open trip light load with no charter master, no attitude, everybody was a wealth of info & shared with all. I Thank Capt. Kevin & Crew for your hard work, and I thank all aboard for the best trip I ever had, hope I fish with you guys again! THANK YOU !
Sounds like a great trip and you had a world of fun!!!!! I do want to say something about the boat. I've been following every new boat they built from the 70's till now. When I saw the pictures and the description of this sport fishing boat I couldn't believe it. When anybody talks about long range trips they talk about all of the boats fairly equally. Except for one Boat the Intrepid!!!!!!! It's the best kept secret going. Why because they don't have too. If any body wants something special in a Long Range boat, I suggest you try the Intrepid. Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!