PDA

View Full Version : Tuesdayfishinh at perris

TED MILLS
07-01-2014, 02:36 PM
Hi guys just a short note on today on the lake, I got there at eight AM and left a little while ago, loys of skiers out there now, vacation time, they were having a good time,
No hits for me, there were no other float tubes around at all, one boat with two guys and it was slow for them to,no one fishing from the pier or on shore, water temp was 75 , no wind till eleven thirty and it was like seven mph .

Ok have a fun week

TED

Misfitdog
07-01-2014, 02:48 PM
Ted thanks for the report , always a pleasure to read your reports . Sounds like you had a wonderful time floating around the Cove .. One of these days your gonna hook into a giant out there Ted :) .. I will be on the water Thursday in the tube . will report back in

WES

TED MILLS
07-01-2014, 03:16 PM
Misfitdog Hi yes I am going to try to go out one more time this week before it gets crowed, I will post it if I go, I check the weather a lot before I leave to fish, thank you for saying you like my reports, funny but it makes me feel good.

Yes I love the out doors and when I lived up north in Tahoe it was really a place where God took his time building, it is a wonderful place up there and lots of lakes, wish I was back there but my wife had enought of the winters, it does not snow there it dumps, I loved it, but to be fair I said ok,I was glad to get seven years of it , it is hard on the woman up there in the winter, you have to live there to realize it.

see ya
TED