PDA

View Full Version : Invicta with lucas--aka big red

trollmiester
07-01-2014, 01:00 PM
LEFT FRIDAY AFTERNOON WITH 14 PASSENGERS OUT OF H AND M.TRAVLED ALL NIGHT AND STARTED TROLLING FEATHERS. WHEN I HEARD THE REEL SCREAM I YELLED HOOKUP NICE YELLOWFIN LANDED BY A HAPPY ANGLER.STARTED FEELING SEA SICK AND NOTICED MY PATCH BEHIND THE EAR CAME OFF. WENT INTO THE GALLEY AND LAID DOWN ALL DAY.ALL I COULD HERE WAS HOOKUP,BUT I STAYED IN MY PLACE.EAT SOME TOAST AND WATER. NOTHING LEFT INSIDE TO COME OUT.BUT I GOT TO WATCH THE FLATSCREEN TV.LUCAS WAS BEING A GOOD NURSE.LOL..HE WAS HELPING AND HARRASING AT THE SAME TIME.SUNDAY WAS A NEW DAY. NO SEA SICK FOR ME. THREE YELLOWFING AND ONE YELLOTAIL FOR ME.TOLD JOKES AND TALKED TO EVERYONE,I WAS BACK.GOOD CREW VERY HELPFUL AND FULL OF ENERGY. MET THE CAPTAIN ,HE REALY KNOWS HIS STUFF.THANX SANSAU FOR A GOOD TRIP.GOT TO HAVE SUSHI TODAY AND YESTERDAY,MAN THAT YELLOFIN IS GOOD.THANX LUCAS FOR EVERYTHING. BUT WHY DID YOU MAKE ME EAT THAT ONE PART OF THE YELLOTAIL/?.tasted likeazz.lol FUN TIMES BUDDY.

BIGRED KILLA
07-01-2014, 02:01 PM
Haha It was Good fishing with you to Trolly! You were a blast on the boat we all had a good time with lots of laughs with all those famous stories you shared lol. I had to nurse you because I had the same stateroom as you and did not want you to throw up or S%*t yourself lol. Good job on the tuna and I did take home JP on a 28# yellow the second day. good Boat and good crew like always. Pics posted soon

redondo todd
07-01-2014, 02:12 PM
Trolly, three yellow fin and a yellowtail to boot that's not too bad for being sick the first day. We need to hit up lake skinner some day so you can show me how to get some of those kittys , and stripers, Redondo Todd.

5150fishn
07-01-2014, 07:21 PM
Sounds like good times minus day one! Lol
Glad to hear you had a great time Trolly! Thanks for the report!!!

PONTOON
07-01-2014, 11:06 PM
Hey Buddy,

I wondered all weekend how you were doing and if the fishing was good. I told Rooster you gave me one last call before you went dark with the phone. It was torture not getting your on the water reports.......Rooster and I could barely reel in those cats we were thinking about you so much.:Cool:

Then after a long wait Sunday for the phone to come back I hated to hear that you were down for the count half of the trip. Of course it didn't surprize me that , in true Trolly style, you bounced back and tore it up! Thank goodness Big Red was there to nurse you back to health.:LOL:

Now let's get back and get some whiskerfish this weekend. :Thumbs Up:

troutdog
07-02-2014, 10:54 AM
.STARTED FEELING SEA SICK AND NOTICED MY PATCH BEHIND THE EAR CAME OFF.

Well I heard they finally found your seasick patch, but what was up your battered nipple?

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj285/troutdog_photobucket/atrolly_zps74703f79.jpg (http://s275.photobucket.com/user/troutdog_photobucket/media/atrolly_zps74703f79.jpg.html)

Did it have anything to do with this picture? :LOL:

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj285/troutdog_photobucket/atuna_zpsc8b85a89.jpg (http://s275.photobucket.com/user/troutdog_photobucket/media/atuna_zpsc8b85a89.jpg.html)

Nice catching guys....

TD

Marley
07-02-2014, 07:22 PM
Way to pull out a trip on the second day, Chris! Try this to keep the patch on: clean and dry the spot you're going to apply it to. Make sure it's dry and that you're not sweating. Apply the patch, then put a bandaid over it with the cotton bandage part over the patch. I like the big, cloth bandage strips instead of the plastic or vinyl type. Sometimes looks funny and does draw the occasional comment but who fives a guck when it's keeping you at the rail and not hanging over it?

Wingnut
07-06-2014, 03:47 PM
Nice job on the recovery Chris and kudos to Lucas for playing good nurse. :Big Grin:
My turn next weekend, heading out with some of the boys on private 1 1/2 day private charter. :Wink:

Which Way Out
07-09-2014, 07:41 PM
Right on Chris, Can't keep a good man down!!!!
Love those Tuna.

I have a 3 day scheduled just before HG-6. Wish me luck

WWO