PDA

View Full Version : Fishing with Legends

loweboat
06-29-2014, 04:19 PM
Saturday I fished Castaic Lake. I seldom fish on weekends, but this proved to be an honor. It seemed to happen by chance.
It can't get much better fish near Ron and Lowe, Mike G, Jim M, and the one and only Bob (Trout Only).
We totally enjoyed each others company.
The fishing was fair, but the company was great.

If anyone has any "secret spots," on Castaic, now is the time to break the silence.

The lake is lower than I have ever seen it.
The spot at the entrance to Elizabeth Canyon, where I frequently fish, normally 60 feet is now less than 5 feet.
PLEASE CONSERVE WATER!!!
Dan

cutbait
06-29-2014, 04:49 PM
We were looking forward to this post before our trip this morning. I guess we found out today why it wasn't a rush thing!

Pretty tough out there right now. I'm curious to how the "local tight lipped crew" are doing... {just for my own piece of mind}

fishinone
06-29-2014, 07:08 PM
Nice seeing you out there loweboat. I wondered if you had sold your boat or something.

Legends! Are you calling us old?

TroutOnly
06-29-2014, 08:19 PM
the trolling was pretty good dan ,the bait bite would have been better with the lug worms, that's what those guys next to me where using to get the slay on.............T/O...........

loweboat
06-29-2014, 08:54 PM
YES, i' m calling you old
But I'm older than all of you and Bob.

ALL MEN and women tell ypur men
Get a PSA test to screen for prostate cancer.
My prostate cancer was detected early because my doctor did a PSA nearly 5 years ago. I had my prostate removed in surgery. Absolutely NO pain.
My last PSA this month was un-decteable. So far by the Grace of God I'm cancer free!!!
I know this is a fishing forum, but I believe it's important to keep each other healthy.

luckyjr21
07-01-2014, 09:03 AM
It was nice meeting you Bob , thanks for all the tips, the lug worms were working well but the bigger ones came on the night crawlers, we had an awesome day . ill be out there again this Sunday

catchingsomefish
07-01-2014, 06:25 PM
Wow, someone older than Bob, and he is still alive! Just kidding Bob.....sounds like fun out there, I cant wait until I get back to the good ol US, and maybe, I too, can fish amoung the legends!........Dave

TroutOnly
07-01-2014, 07:16 PM
L-t-l-c.....................oh ya............................

lowe
07-02-2014, 08:45 PM
Good times fishing with you lowe boat Ron and I did Ok it was tough though TO is the Legend that's for sure the guy is a magnet until next time see ya on the water ..lo