PDA

View Full Version : APB for generous goon basser

CL SmooV
06-28-2014, 11:29 PM
Before I moved to Arizona last fall, I was fishing the goon one evening for the last foreseeable time.

While on a flat I came across another angler doin' some T-Riggin'--- big worms.

We talked about patterns and what not and then he showed me his bullet weight he had rigged up.

It was 3/16 --- watermelon color --- like a plastic coating --- fairly bulky--- and it rattled

He said a friend of his started making these and he gave me one to try. He stated that it was
"Glass Rattles" -- very high pitch rattle but not too loud. Now--- he could have said brass
but I have used a few brass bullet weights and none sound like the model this guy gave me.

So---I finally used his bullett rattler last night while pre fishing for an upcoming tourney-- after I ran out of gamblers. Simply stated--- this sinker PRODUCED---- dramatically. I would have included a pic of it but of course--- I got wedged on some rocks and lost it.

Bottom line--- if you are the guy who gave me that sinker as described above and you read this post--- please shoot me a PM. I have business for you. If any FNN'r has any knowledge of the whereabouts of this bullett sinker I'd greatly appreciate it.

CL

Oh--- I know this is the report section so in efforts to deter and flack--- the night I was at the goon last September I caught 3 fish--- 2 on a bomber crank and one on a black senko with blue flake.