PDA

View Full Version : B Line vs. Sierra Slammers

kzhlin
06-26-2014, 02:51 PM
What are your favorite colors? Preferred brand?

KidTrout
06-26-2014, 05:25 PM
I'm going to say B.Line with all the different colors there are and how well I've done on them. The jigs, chubbys, and worms all work great. Depending on where I fish is what colors I use. Clear water lakes go with dark colors and in merely waters use white, orange, and pink. If you want specific colors I use let me know.

fisherman951
06-26-2014, 07:25 PM
ima give u my 2 cents on this topic. First of all let me start with saying they ALL work. Confidence is the key. I have all sorts of brands of plastics and have caught fish with all of them. As u see kid trout is wearing a BLine jig shirt ( part of the pro staff), Not bashing on him what so ever as i know the owner also and he's a really cool guy( i have his product in my tackle bag as well). I always try to support the small companies rather then the bigger ones. as far as colors i always have white pink green black yellow fire tiger and so on.. well hopefully it helps as their is a lot of brands out there good luck

Matt44
06-26-2014, 07:51 PM
Im going to have to agree with fisherman951 here. Confidence is key, you have to have confidence in what you are throwing. I used to make my own worms and jigs as well and they worked about as good as the next brand. Iv since gotten into air brushing lures and jerkbait for brown trout. Gotta love having an addiction to fishing!!

seal
06-27-2014, 08:42 AM
What plastics are you talking about? Trout worms? Mini jigs? Swimbaits? Salt vs. fresh?

I'm sorry but these threads are so common and almost always are responded to by "pro-staff" and often are started to get free publicity. I'm not sure any useful information can come of them unless you get more specific.

KidTrout
06-27-2014, 09:44 AM
I've used them all guys and have been on several pro staffs before. I wouldn't be on B.Lines if I didn't like the stuff. Just a personal opinion that the stuff really is one of the best. I would buy all the non big name companies gear before I bought berkley or Lip Ripperz any day. Just really high priced and don't get all that much.

DarkShadow
06-27-2014, 10:28 AM
...and almost always are responded to by "pro-staff" ...

You don't say. :LOL:

Seal, I'm starting a Coors Light Pro-Staff. You in?

seal
06-27-2014, 10:38 AM
You don't say. :LOL:

Seal, I'm starting a Coors Light Pro-Staff. You in?

Depends do I get a discount on the product?

kzhlin
06-27-2014, 12:53 PM
Thanks guys. Probably going to pick up a bit of both to see how they do. Thanks!

chefgary
06-27-2014, 01:27 PM
Where do they sell bline?

DarkShadow
06-27-2014, 02:04 PM
Depends do I get a discount on the product?

Who do you think you are, Ice Cube?

http://www.supersundayhq.com/old/images/coorslight%20big.jpg

Preferred colors:

Shad, Yellow, Green, any other combination of natural colors. Also carry Pearl.

Preferred brand:

It's not the wand, it's the magician. I slay them on the random tube jigs Sav On sells in boxes at the front of the store for 20 cents a piece.

fisherman951
06-27-2014, 02:04 PM
Where do they sell bline?
U can pick up at lake elsinore williams bait and tackle or find him on facebook.