PDA

View Full Version : Perris lake Fri the 20th

TED MILLS
06-21-2014, 10:05 AM
Hey guys I had a really fun day at the lake on the water, everything was great with the conditions, water temp at 74 degrees no wind at all and the skies were deep blue with large white clouds, makes me wish the days were all like this.
Well I did a lot of troling all over the place , I was using Texas style on my line with a Purple plastic worm, them bang, bang , oh boy here it comes, it was hooked, a great distance from my Float tube that I wondered if it was my Bass, what a fight, he leaped hight above the water, he did it twice , then I brought him in, so as not to be called a lier you can fill in the weight --------- . he was nineteen inches long and what a fighter, I hope you are the one who hookies him next time .

Ted

vortec_cruiser
06-21-2014, 03:39 PM
Come on, Ted, you're going to have to do some actual catching. It will definitely make for better reading.
Keep trying... :Fishing Catch:
I wish I could go fishing as often as you do.

fishmounter
06-21-2014, 03:56 PM
Ted, Did I read that right? Did you catch a 19 inch bass!? If so, that's great! That fish could have weighed anywhere from about 3.5 pounds up to about 5, if it was fat. Nice going Ted! Now where's the pic? You must not carry a camera, because I don't recall seeing any pics from you...

jerdog
06-21-2014, 08:05 PM
Way to go Ted!
How deep were you trolling?

TED MILLS
06-22-2014, 06:29 AM
I will when my troling net is fixed

TED MILLS
06-22-2014, 06:30 AM
only at fourteen feet, got up early today to bake bread

TED MILLS
06-22-2014, 06:32 AM
THEN YOU WOULD KNOW WHEN I AM LIEING , yes it was that size and it is still swimming thuis morning

TED MILLS
06-22-2014, 09:00 AM
I really do not go that often, twice a week, when I lived in Shasta Lake ca. I went to Shasta lake fishinf four times a week, bank fishing, and when it was slow I would walk the beach looking for Native American arrow heads, and I have found eleven of them over time, I have read Indian history all my life, my wonderful wife I a Native American, a CHEROKEE

vortec_cruiser
06-22-2014, 12:02 PM
Ted, it sounds like you're having fun out there, whether you're catching fish or not. That's the way fishing should be. :Beer Toast:

fishmounter
06-22-2014, 06:24 PM
You know Ted, with the lake level getting so low and even lower in the past few weeks, you should do again what you did at Shasta, walk the newly exposed shoreline and look for sinkers, lures, and who knows what. Maybe you'll even find my lost (and favorite) Shimano ultralight spinning outfit with that giant Lake Record Bluegill that pulled it off my float tube still hooked onto the line! Though by now I'm sure it would be a skeleton! Ha ha!

old pudd fisher
06-22-2014, 07:55 PM
I like your reports Ted hope you can post some pics soon. And Jeff that would be so cool to find your ultalight set up some day. I bet lots are in there lost.

fishmounter
06-22-2014, 08:17 PM
Yeah Ted, I was just sick when that Bluegill pulled it in. So stupid of me to set it down to look for my hemostats. Oh well, live and learn..

TED MILLS
06-23-2014, 07:42 AM
Yes I had fun looking for arrow heads, a friend of mine found two beautiful spear heads, in good shape like it was just put there, I found a perfect all in one piece arrow head and some chips, but I promised a friend of mine the next one I find I would give to him, would have to be a perfect condition one, oh well

GhettoBasster
06-23-2014, 05:12 PM
Thanks for the report Ted. That is one nice fish! You don't have to post pics. I'm pretty sure you're happy enough with life that you don't have to lie about things like fish size.

TED MILLS
06-24-2014, 07:01 AM
Vortec cruiser I haved loved nature since I knew it was there, in Pa. I use to sleep in a tent in the back yard in the winter over night many
times and make a fire and cook, I was nine then, I just like nature and the animals in the forest I could tell you things that have happened with the animals and how friendly there are and actually come to you in there time frame, they accept you, especially the Black and Brown bears, and even bring their young to sit with me while I fish many times

vortec_cruiser
06-25-2014, 11:34 AM
It's a shame that too few people really appreciate nature and animals.

Reefmo
06-25-2014, 12:32 PM
Ha ha... last year I scored a sweet shimano u/l and a nice anchor over at lake Kaweah doing just that!

TED MILLS
06-28-2014, 07:52 AM
Fishmounter I did what you said and found one astic worm, well that was all so I got in my tube and off I went, these winds stop me from going out more often, but when I am home I play with my radio, there is this Radio club in Michigan that call for me, it is a children radio club and they are boys and girls at the age of eight to ten years old in the sixth grade , and they call me all the day thru, and it is good for them, and I fell like I am helping them.
See ya

Ted

TED MILLS
06-28-2014, 07:55 AM
Yes it is a shame, animals have feelings and a little heart, they need and want love more than humans, all animals are good , we make them bad sometimes,