PDA

View Full Version : Big fish BIGGER SMILES

youronecastshort
06-21-2014, 08:28 AM
44432 hi everyone I guess with this must sign in bs I shall show you all what im made of lol!!!!!!!!!!

JDS13
06-21-2014, 08:54 AM
nice fish!!! but I am lost after hi everyone, what are you trying to say?

youronecastshort
06-21-2014, 09:46 AM
It was a sarcastic remarks to me having to sign in and all who say lurkers are here for free info

youronecastshort
06-21-2014, 02:26 PM
Ah come on guys just yankin your chain I know everyone must sign on why so little response sheesh I showed my catch give me some credit pssssst I'll the y'all what I caught it on chigger craw super simple texat rigged dang......cats outta the bag

vortec_cruiser
06-21-2014, 03:33 PM
Very nice catch. :Thumbs Up:

TUNAVIC
06-21-2014, 03:46 PM
Nice bass,very nice bass!wtg

Cya Tuna Vic

Tom
06-22-2014, 02:23 PM
sure looks like a dead floater ....LOL

mybe not but the clouded eyes look weird

Misfitdog
06-22-2014, 05:33 PM
sure looks like a dead floater ....LOL

mybe not but the clouded eyes look weird

This ^^^^

youronecastshort
06-23-2014, 01:52 PM
Wow guys really a dead floater ^^^^ pathetic if you had half a brain the look on my face was pretty ecstatic so none the less let's start the typical bullsh!t you Jack ***** always go for none the less I should have gutted it and fed it to my cats I am far from new to the fishing gig let your attemps at the bashing begin!!!! No wonder this site has gone to ***** I was almost not even gonna share my catch due to the highly aggressive bait fish in this forum

basstard2013
06-23-2014, 02:16 PM
Ah come on guys just yankin your chain I know everyone must sign on why so little response sheesh I showed my catch give me some credit pssssst I'll the y'all what I caught it on chigger craw super simple texat rigged dang......cats outta the bag

Wait...what just happened...you were yankin our chain, it was ok...your chain gets yanked back and...

Wow guys really a dead floater ^^^^ pathetic if you had half a brain the look on my face was pretty ecstatic so none the less let's start the typical bullsh!t you Jack ***** always go for none the less I should have gutted it and fed it to my cats I am far from new to the fishing gig let your attemps at the bashing begin!!!! No wonder this site has gone to ***** I was almost not even gonna share my catch due to the highly aggressive bait fish in this forum

I'm confused...lol

Anyway nice LMB