PDA

View Full Version : 6/19/14 at Pudd

dday07
06-19-2014, 11:53 AM
Fished for about an hour this morning....got about a 3lber on ika....lots of sunfish everywhere with nice size bass chasing them...i recommend any bluegill color lure you have...swimbait,swim jig,crankbait...might your best bet

Bass Boy 14
06-19-2014, 03:24 PM
Nice. Went yesterday and caught a 2lber on a drop shot.

Ifishtoolittle
06-19-2014, 04:00 PM
Cool deal dude. Thanks for the update. Any size to those panfish or are they smaller than my 4" wakebait? lol

My Uncle and little cousin are visiting LA soon for their annual angling marathon and most of my go to spots have petered out. We usually never keep fish so almost everything goes back to the drink unless it's been gut hooked and bleeding.

Thomas D
06-19-2014, 07:47 PM
Nice catch dday. The top water bite is starting to pick up. Give it a shot next time your out there. My dad got 1 Wednesday and 3 last sat on a sammy.

TUNAVIC
06-20-2014, 08:00 AM
Nice to hear the action picking up there,used to be my favorite lake,not so much lately,thanks.

Cya Tuna Vic

dday07
06-20-2014, 12:11 PM
There are pretty decent size...talk to old man Paul and there are a number of sunfish over a lb. to 2lb. being caught
Cool deal dude. Thanks for the update. Any size to those panfish or are they smaller than my 4" wakebait? lol

My Uncle and little cousin are visiting LA soon for their annual angling marathon and most of my go to spots have petered out. We usually never keep fish so almost everything goes back to the drink unless it's been gut hooked and bleeding.