PDA

View Full Version : corona 24 entrance fee

catfish 17
06-10-2014, 03:39 PM
i just wanna make sure what are the prices are for the 24 hours because of what i know is that the first adult pays $50 and then from that $30, or if you have the husband and wife its the 60 i think. Well when i went this last weekend, the lady charged us $50.00 each.. which was 3 of us adults. i told her that i thought the first person was only $50 and she told me that the prices have changed as of last month. But i still see that deal on the website so idk whats going on. And i want to go out to corona this weekend again for the 24 hours but if their going to be charging me $50 a piece then nvm. Just sounds bad that she told me a different thing. And i remember they had this same deal last season and i paid $30 a piece.

Mr T-rex
06-10-2014, 04:28 PM
Yeah bro prices went up again. Sucks for us doing the 24 hour special

fishinglakes.com
06-12-2014, 12:44 PM
Hey catfish 17. I believe you are referring to our old "Take me Trout Fishing Special"... That special was over 5/31/14... As with any SPECIAL they are limited time.. Our new prices were effective 6/1/14. http://www.fishinglakes.com/locations/corona-lake/ Our website in the brochure has reflected that since 6/1/14. Can you provide a link to where it doesn't reflect the current prices or to the old take me trout fishing special?

thanks
fishinglakes.com