PDA

View Full Version : 6/9 good news/bad news

P.A.W.
06-09-2014, 02:53 PM
Good news I spent my first official retirement day on the water. Largemouth are all over the place. I didn't score any lunkers but the 1-2 pounders are all over the weed lines (inner and outer). Bad news..... my first day out and the trolling motor dies. Hard to fish tullies with the boat drifting out of control. Well, off to Tracker for a service and repair. Might have to go to Bass Pro shop while I'm there.

Kojak5150
06-09-2014, 09:32 PM
Sorry to hear about that.... Well at least now you can say everyday is Saturday!!

have fun with your retirement :o)

BassinPLS
06-14-2014, 12:20 PM
Well, off to Tracker for a service and repair.

Have you ever try the Trolling Motor Doctor? He stocks everything in the way of parts. It may be quicker than going to Tracker.

DEVOREFLYER
06-14-2014, 01:36 PM
Nobody is better with trolling motors and parts than John at: http://www.jonestrollingmotor.com/

Call John and tell him your problem and he has the answer and solution, World Class guy and service.

P.A.W.
06-14-2014, 05:47 PM
Thanks guys. Took the boat to Tracker Marine by BassPro where the trolling motor was installed. They couldn't get me in until August!!! :ROFL: I had a previous issue and called "The Doctor" but he is a fair distance from me, and requires an appointment, so I just took it to Last Chance Marine near me and they are doing a few other things for me at the same time.

JAG107
06-14-2014, 06:32 PM
Congrats on retirement, Pat! Maybe you'll just have to throw the main motor in gear and whack the striped kind for a while...
August for BPS service? I'd find someone else. That's a long drive, too!