PDA

View Full Version : How's eatin at the Burger Barn ... and Petite Bakery ... in Bishop

billy b
06-08-2014, 11:01 AM
Heard some very good reports on the Barn ... mixed reviews on the Panty (sorry for the typo on the heading)

Sure would love it if they have huevos rancheros

Also ... startin to hear good things about the Bowling Alley

Thanks for any sharing

Viejo
06-08-2014, 12:47 PM
Heard some very good reports on the Barn ... mixed reviews on the Panty (sorry for the typo on the heading)

Sure would love it if they have huevos rancheros

Also ... startin to hear good things about the Bowling Alley

Thanks for any sharing

Bowling alley has always had great meals all the way around. A locals favorite. Can't go wrong with any of them. Petite Pantry is also one of my favorites. Their huevos rancheros are outstanding and Jay will make you pretty much anything you like as well.

Matt44
06-08-2014, 02:14 PM
Burger barn has bomb pastrami!

billy b
06-09-2014, 08:25 AM
Burger barn has bomb pastrami!

GREAT TIP !!! ... Thanks!

Sierra_Smitty
06-09-2014, 05:54 PM
Bowling Alley probably has the best burger in town. Good food, reasonable price. Their prime rib on weekends is possibly one of the best values in Bishop as well.

The Pantry has mediocre food but typically has good service. You get a lot of food for the price. I like the chile verde omelette....my favorite part of this restaurant is that you can get your leftovers in a to-go box, or wrapped in a tortilla!!!! Brilliant!!!

The Burger Barn is slow for fast food, but delicious. Their menu has some eclectic touches, and they deliver a pretty darn good product. I really like their sweet potato fries to go along with my burger.