PDA

View Full Version : Need Help

Des the trout killa
05-31-2014, 08:48 PM
Any tips and places to go to find the big ones. Plus what lures to use? Thanks.

BassinPLS
06-01-2014, 07:55 AM
Any tips and places to go to find the big ones. Plus what lures to use? Thanks.

Copied from my reply to thread posted previously:

Are you going to be fishing from a boat or from shore? I would try the drop shot or TX rig using a Robo worm in the following colors: Margarita Mutilator, purples seem to work well at Perris, Oxblood light red fleck, Hologram Shad or Aron's Magic. These colors should get you started. As for crankbaits, i would pick up a jerk bait, preferable in shad color, a Bomber in Chartreuse & White, (Citrus Shad), 'have done well on it, or a crankbait similar to a bluegill in color. The bluegill have just finished spawning and the LMB will be eating them up.

Bass can be really fickle on worm colors, one week they are all over one color and the next day they won't touch it! Go figure. Just be patient and you'll find something they want to eat. It doesn't hurt to ask someone what they are getting their fish on, most guys will help you out.

Good Luck and for sure "Tight Lines"!

Des the trout killa
06-01-2014, 02:48 PM
Copied from my reply to thread posted previously:

Are you going to be fishing from a boat or from shore? I would try the drop shot or TX rig using a Robo worm in the following colors: Margarita Mutilator, purples seem to work well at Perris, Oxblood light red fleck, Hologram Shad or Aron's Magic. These colors should get you started. As for crankbaits, i would pick up a jerk bait, preferable in shad color, a Bomber in Chartreuse & White, (Citrus Shad), 'have done well on it, or a crankbait similar to a bluegill in color. The bluegill have just finished spawning and the LMB will be eating them up.

Bass can be really fickle on worm colors, one week they are all over one color and the next day they won't touch it! Go figure. Just be patient and you'll find something they want to eat. It doesn't hurt to ask someone what they are getting their fish on, most guys will help you out.

Good Luck and for sure "Tight Lines"!

I'm going from boat