PDA

View Full Version : Two days athe vine catfishing

trollmiester
05-27-2014, 02:53 PM
All I know we have great friends that we have met at the vine. Water temp 74deg, cats going off and beautiful weather. Watching friends catch fish and farm fish was great. troutdog had 2 giant bendos. We tried to chase one down from boat and got cutoff. Pontoon landed the biggest at 13 pounds. I think he qualified for the king of cats-----------lolololol. No two weeks to go! Pontoon saw a kid not catching and offered casting a, bait and rig set up. He caught a cat and everybody was hooting and a hollering. (sorry I am a Armenian hillbilly). Just had a blast with the Hitts On gang and Troutdog gang.The next day me and Guide fished together. It was like fishing with Pontoon.Their knowledge is amazing. We kicked back and Guide was on the cats.Thanx Guide for a great time. I accidentally endied up with your cutting board while fishing on your boat. I'll get it back to you.Thanks everyone for the laughs and good times.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm200/TeamTrolltoon/140525%20Isabella_Irvine/IMG_1774.jpg

5150fishn
05-27-2014, 04:50 PM
Heard you guys had a great weekend fishing! Congrats to Terry on the DD kitty. Heard about TD's heartbreak! Good times with great friends. It doesn't get any better than that! See you both soon.

Rooster
05-27-2014, 04:56 PM
Trolly & Pontoon killing cats as always... Glad you guys got on that bite.. Cya all soon

reelgurlzfish
05-27-2014, 08:32 PM
Sunday was good times fo sho! Nice meeting you again Trolly and Terry. Y'all have welcomed me and made me laugh and throw up a little in my mouf LoL

Im bringing out the big girl rigs for the tourny. Im ready to lose my DD virginity. Bring it !!!

Hope you finally washed down that catapillar ;-)

muskyman
05-27-2014, 08:42 PM
Nice fish Terry

bluehunter
05-28-2014, 09:21 AM
Good job on the fish guys. Nice catch Terry.

Hometown
05-28-2014, 06:55 PM
Sounds like everyone had a blast and got some fish bummer about the lost Toads.Terry congrats on the DD Kittie. Trolly Guide is a cool cat and I would fish with him anytime.

PONTOON
05-28-2014, 09:10 PM
Trolly, you are right, we have made a lot of Good Friends at the Vine and I thinks it's cool to see responses from two well respected catfishermen, Muskyman and Bluehunter. Thanks for the replies guys and Thanks to all our Friends who replied. :Cool:

We definitely had a Good day with Good Friends. When Troutdog called and invited us over to fish with him and Reelgurlzfish, Hitts​, hitts's Lady and their beautiful Daughter I knew it was going to be another fun day at The Vine. The action was off the hook and it seemed like everyone got in on a little of it.
I have to say thanks to all of you for allowing me to let the young man get in on the action too. I could see he wanted to experience doing battle with one of Irvine's kitties and he sure wasn't dissapointed! Then the cheers for him when that fish was in the net made me feel pretty good about all of us. I'm sure Dana would have been proud of the Team 57 feeling that was in the air. :Thumbs Up:

Trolly, it's been mentioned before that we've been fishing together for over 11 years now. It's been 11 years of some awesome memories, 11 years of good friensdships and I still keep looking forward to the next weekend! Thanks Buddy. :Cool:

Hitts0n
05-28-2014, 09:10 PM
Oh yeah baby! We will be back out there soon!! Congrats again buddy! I don't want to post video's due to lurkers....

Troutman65
06-03-2014, 07:45 PM
Terry & Chris always get on the catfish. Happy fishing this Summer Team Trolltoon