PDA

View Full Version : Question on finding bluegill at Castaic...

IE fisherman
05-19-2014, 02:28 PM
I have a friend who lives near Castaic. She has a little daughter whom I'd really like to introduce to fishing. Could some of you regulars at Castaic direct me to a spot where we could catch some bluegill of any size? I've been to the lagoon on the last two weekends with zero results. One weekend the wind was blowing very hard. Last weekend was fine but still nothing.
I am disabled so accessibility is a consideration. Thank you in advance.

TroutOnly
05-19-2014, 06:31 PM
you may want to find a city park with a pond or small lake in youre quest for a easy fishin spot and bluegills, the stripers and lmb's haven't been to friendly to them in the upper lake,,,,,,,,,,,,,

IE fisherman
05-19-2014, 10:42 PM
T.O., do you know of such a pond or small lake in the vicinity of Acton? That's where my friend lives. Thanks.

exfactor
05-19-2014, 10:46 PM
T.O., do you know of such a pond or small lake in the vicinity of Acton? That's where my friend lives. Thanks.

go to Lake Lopez. Easy pickins in wittenburg, from shore, or a boat. My son and i had easy 50 fish this weekend.

brn2fis
05-22-2014, 05:42 PM
Why doesn't someone volunteer and them out and show them how to catch some bluegill. It's for a little kid, show some heart.