PDA

View Full Version : Harry freak'n Reid!

seal
05-06-2014, 10:04 AM
Well call me surprised! I never would have thunk Harry Reid would have ulterior motives on the Bundy ranch deal.

Have I mentioned my complete hatred for Harry Reid on this website yet? If not just to make it clear I HATE HARRY FREAK'N REID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

http://www.truthandaction.org/busted-harry-reid-owns-93-acres-next-bundy-ranch/

DEVOREFLYER
05-06-2014, 10:33 AM
Add this to your wanna make your head explode list:

The Solar thing just got a little more interesting...REALLY!

The Tonopah Solar company in Harry Reid's Nevada is
getting a $737 million loan from Obama's D.O.E.

The project will produce a 110 megawatt power system and
employs l45 permanent workers.

That's costing us just $16 million per job.

One of the investment partners in this endeavor is Pacific
Corporate Group (PCG).

The PCG executive director is Ron Pelosi who is the
brother to Nancy's husband.

seal
05-06-2014, 11:16 AM
It's like they aren't even trying to cover this crap up anymore! Why should they their sheep will believe anything.

etucker1959
05-06-2014, 12:51 PM
93 whole acres!!!!!!! a Real land Baron in the making!!!!!! lol Here is the real scary part of the story. The armed Militia groups aren't going home!!!!! Their setting up road blocks and generally terrorizing the locals. That to me is the part you should be outraged about!!!!!!!! What part of our legal system, allows local Militias authority to govern other USA citizens???????

seal
05-06-2014, 01:05 PM
93 whole acres!!!!!!! a Real land Baron in the making!!!!!! lol Here is the real scary part of the story. The armed Militia groups aren't going home!!!!! Their setting up road blocks and general terrorizing the locals. That to me is the part you should be outraged about!!!!!!!! What part of local Militias authority are they allowed to govern USA citizens!!!!!!!

Deflection. I don't believe that the thread title said anything about militia's. But that's what happens when you mess with America enough some people push back.

Make sure and check your playbook your next post should have something to do with racism if you read it properly. So predictable.

etucker1959
05-06-2014, 01:13 PM
Deflection. I don't believe that the thread title said anything about militia's. But that's what happens when you mess with America enough some people push back.

Make sure and check your playbook your next post should have something to do with racism if you read it properly. So predictable.

Na!!!!! let me quote the Bible!!!!!!! You should not worry about the speck in your neighbors eye, when you have a log in your own eye!!!!!

DarkShadow
05-06-2014, 02:03 PM
Have I mentioned my complete hatred for Harry Reid on this website yet? If not just to make it clear I HATE HARRY FREAK'N REID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Exactly.

That's why I have all my eggs in the Bundy basket.

Because he's the REAL DEAL. Real American Hero!

City Dad
05-06-2014, 03:54 PM
Seal, Seal, Seal... you are only one-hundred and one years late. google "An Economic Interpretation of the Constitution of the United States."

militia!

Stormcrow
05-06-2014, 07:11 PM
93 whole acres!!!!!!! a Real land Baron in the making!!!!!! lol Here is the real scary part of the story. The armed Militia groups aren't going home!!!!! Their setting up road blocks and generally terrorizing the locals. That to me is the part you should be outraged about!!!!!!!! What part of our legal system, allows local Militias authority to govern other USA citizens???????

hey Tucker....I try to stay out of these political discussions these days but your shameless deflection fu**ing ASTOUNDS me!!! It is absolutely amazing!!! Liberal Hypocrisy in its most textbook form and you bring up militias? Are you kidding? You are absolutely pathetic! HAHAHAHAHA

I swear the best parts of you ran down the crack of your moms Ahss and ended up as a stinky brown spot on the motel mattress!

DEVOREFLYER
05-06-2014, 07:31 PM
hey Tucker....I try to stay out of these political discussions these days but your shameless deflection fu**ing ASTOUNDS me!!! It is absolutely amazing!!! Liberal Hypocrisy in its most textbook form and you bring up militias? Are you kidding? You are absolutely pathetic! HAHAHAHAHA

I swear the best parts of you ran down the crack of your moms Ahss and ended up as a stinky brown spot on the motel mattress!

Your my new hero!!! LMAO

:Worship:

etucker1959
05-06-2014, 07:53 PM

You claim to be a educated person with comments like this!!!!!!!!! Do you kiss your wife with that potty mouth of yours??????? What was that name that Hardcore called you???? Storm what???????

I was merely pointing out Seal's own Deflection of the whole Bundy incident. Any Conservative who first supported Ted, I mean the other Bundy ran for the hills once he opened his mouth. Now Conservatives are trying to save SOME FACE by bring up stories like this.

cutbait
05-06-2014, 08:14 PM
Hey, atleast Tuck and the like didn't say...

Haliburton or Cheney or pick your own conservative whipping boy.

"but the repubs did it too, only worse"

I would of swore that one was coming

cutbait
05-06-2014, 08:19 PM

Ya know, I reread this.. I got to admit you have a point. I want to apologize to you tuck. Perhaps we all kind of got a little carried away.

Had we used our heads and rationalized it, 94+ acres is where the baseline to measure corruption really starts

Stormcrow
05-07-2014, 08:28 AM
You claim to be a educated person with comments like this!!!!!!!!! Do you kiss your wife with that potty mouth of yours??????? What was that name that Hardcore called you???? Storm what???????

I was merely pointing out Seal's own Deflection of the whole Bundy incident. Any Conservative who first supported Ted, I mean the other Bundy ran for the hills once he opened his mouth. Now Conservatives are trying to save SOME FACE by bring up stories like this.

You mean "AN" educated person right?

Anyway, I can't remember what Hardcore called me...I don't take people under 5'4" seriously, unless they are midget wrestlers...Then, they have my utmost respect!

DarkShadow
05-07-2014, 08:49 AM
The armed Militia groups aren't going home!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DdgNJbBnMk#t=12

cutbait
05-07-2014, 10:07 AM
You mean "AN" educated person right?

Anyway, I can't remember what Hardcore called me...I don't take people under 5'4" seriously, unless they are midget wrestlers...Then, they have my utmost respect!

That would be storm crap

seal
05-07-2014, 10:52 AM
Man everybody's deflecting the real purpose for this thread was for me to further pronounce my complete hatred of Harry fk'n Reid!

Sure hope he makes a wrong turn trying to find his 93 acres to show to the Chinese and ends up at Bundy's militia guarded entrance, problem solved.

HawgZWylde
05-26-2014, 09:05 AM
I'm totally with ya on this one seal, this is pure corruption at it's finest. One only need to look at Reid's history to see this moron has been at it since before becoming a politician. And don't expect Holder's Justice Department to meter out justice either. Bundy was set up in typical liberal news fashion, if you listen to the FULL text of his so called "racist" interview, you will see his text was juxtaposition and NOT attempting any kind of racist remarks. But hey, they had to character assassinate him in order to divert attention from the real crimes being committed by a US senator. This man must be brought down. Here's another article that you might find interesting, one of many I could post here but I'll leave it this:

http://21stcenturywire.com/2014/04/26/an-american-oligarch-senator-harry-reids-blm-land-scams-bribes-mafia-links-and-bloodlines/