PDA

View Full Version : Where's all the reports

billy b
05-04-2014, 02:55 PM
Was fishing that bad? Not as many people able to get up to the Sierras? Or just not posting?

Sierra_Smitty
05-04-2014, 03:34 PM
Was fishing that bad? Not as many people able to get up to the Sierras? Or just not posting?

I think a bit from column B but mostly column C. A lot of people wussed out when the weather report turned snowy. However, there were still a grip of people up here and most had their share of fish so I'm assuming there just aren't a lot of folks posting. This seems to be true on other boards as well...not just this one.

PINKMEAT
05-04-2014, 07:59 PM

Just got back. Fished north lake and crowley. WFO. It got to the point where I was catching fish with stuff that had never worked. Good times. No pics.

billy b
05-05-2014, 09:12 AM
Thanks PINK ... just curious ... just for laughs ... what did you play around with?

RiverWalker
05-05-2014, 10:38 AM
Hey Billy. The weather didn't stop us! I just posted a 'late' opener report on a separate thread if you're interested. I finally had a little time to post.

Thanks PINK ... just curious ... just for laughs ... what did you play around with?