PDA

View Full Version : Round Two, The AV Does It Again With Poppy Preserve Bonus

Fishbones
04-30-2014, 08:25 PM
Ended up finishing all my work and the boss asked me to drive and pick up parts for a few hours, can you say
"most highest paid delivery driver ever" and my days done at 3;30pm, huh.. what should I do now,
hey look my rod and gear are already in the truck.. like it was planned or something,, haha..
so I get off work and head up the 14, in all honesty it was the first time I hit traffic heading up,, and it sucked..
1.5 hours later I arrive at the duct with visions of DD stripers and the rush was on, Sunday I was passing through
The poppy preserve and there's cars everywhere along the road and the traffic was bad, people walking in the road
because they didn't want to step on the poppies,, crossing with out looking and all.. So as I came upon the preserve Tuesday
afternoon I slowed down as I started to corner preparing for pedestrians and such but low and behold its empty and good to go.
Then I come around the second corner and see a photographer pointing his camera up hill with 3 beautiful young ladies running down the hill topless,
as I almost locked up my brakes and drove off the road, the 3 girls see me coming in hot and start laughing their butt off at me trying to stop
and control my truck. I honk, wave and continue to the 1st spot in search of some striper. I'm Married or I would have stopped...

1st spot second cast and the pattern remains the same,,, fish on... I was kind of worried because on Sunday there was good flow
and Tuesdays flow was way low but it didn't change Mr. Stripey and his appetite for my lure, this fish was typical size but fought
like a champ and didn't want to give up.. I was surprised its energy level and imagined a toad... hope i'm ready one day..lol
http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r428/AROCK1_photos/IMG_20140429_165644_254_zps0ec52569.jpg

At this point I set my rod down and just enjoy life and the outdoors for a few minutes, soaking up the catch,
the poppy experience and the wonderful joy of fishing, ok back at it again... I beat that spot down a bit more but no one home.
On to the next spot for a try as i'm walking up I get a text from my buddy Joe Aka ProdigyJ and he's got the bug and on his way up,
wants to meet up with me to show him some spots and technics i've acquired through a few very helpful and kind people, you know the deal..
pay it forward.. so I pick up Joe and we did a night run east. still no flow but everywhere looked fishy and kept taunting me to stay longer.
Already in it for the long haul we continue on and drive up on some friendly duct dynasty locals bait fishing for no bites yet but pretty much
enjoying there night, so we start to shoot the shad a little as Joe and I start casting and covering water... Bamm!! bump bump,, fish on..
Fish No.2.. on the midnight shad KPN, thank you Khahn..
http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r428/AROCK1_photos/IMG_20140429_213517_463_zps76731afd.jpg

So I'm fighting it to shore and the locals walk up amazed that in a few minutes I was there, I hooked a fish as they start talking about..
they need to buy some KPN'S and such. I throw it in the dirt and keep fishing and get a text from Koifish,, he's out west and wants to meet up,
dang it Koi, your hardcore I'm thinking to myself and glad to have him on the team.
I was already beat and on my last leg so I kindly declined and he ended up heading to work. Joe and I hit a few more spots before calling
it a night around midnight for a long drive home but well worth it.
I nailed a couple stripers, saw some perky poppies and met up with Joe to get him acquainted with the AV.

Tight Lines,
Fishbone's

cutbait
04-30-2014, 08:32 PM
Awesome!... in Bako our girls that run down hill are bottomless.

AV is on fire! Bro... that's what 5 fish this week? Bout 6 lbers?

Nice feesh BONES!

fishinone
04-30-2014, 09:31 PM
Great report Alex. You've had a couple good days. I think you're due fit that Lunker you're looking for.

dk4885
04-30-2014, 09:46 PM
Great report Alex. Nice fish as of late good job

Lures n livers
04-30-2014, 09:46 PM
Way to slay! Was out on the east side also but skunk... Thanks for the report .

koifish
04-30-2014, 09:52 PM
Great job Alex. u r on fire now. too bad we cant meet up.

DockRat
04-30-2014, 10:02 PM
No pics of the girls ? It's only skin, everybody has some.
Thnx for the report.
DR

Fishbones
04-30-2014, 11:10 PM
Awesome!... in Bako our girls that run down hill are bottomless.
AV is on fire! Bro... that's what 5 fish this week? Bout 6 lbers?
Nice feesh BONES!

haahahaa,,, there's so many punch lines that can go with that...lol
AV has been ok :Rolls Eyes: for me its a true test that my heart is in it when the fishing is tough, and tough its been to me I wont lie,,
yepp 5,, I think that's a record.. lmfao.. and their getting bigger every catch.. thanks buddd

Great report Alex. You've had a couple good days. I think you're due fit that Lunker you're looking for.

Thanks buddy, im hoping its just not a good couple days but eternity..
oh yeah and the lunker... im waiting on a few more of those top secret pig killer baits to arrive, I received my new rod last week.

Great report Alex. Nice fish as of late good job

Thanks Donald, Fish Or Die or just work your butt off and live off of others reports until you can.

Way to slay! Was out on the east side also but skunk... Thanks for the report .

I'm trying,, that's all I can do, and if I get lucky then so be it, good luck next time out David

Great job Alex. u r on fire now. too bad we cant meet up.

I wouldn't call 5 AV dinks on fire, but its a step towards the leader..:whistle:
Next time my friend we slay together..

No pics of the girls ? It's only skin, everybody has some.
Thnx for the report...DR

Haahaa, too funny bro... if any... I knew....

perch
05-01-2014, 01:16 PM
WOW nice catch i need to get out one of these day and catch some of those to. Just to many dam trout around here
http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh148/trfishin/cid_2014-02-18_09_13_zps174d49bf.jpg (http://s255.photobucket.com/user/trfishin/media/cid_2014-02-18_09_13_zps174d49bf.jpg.html)

I guess I will have to make the 900mile drive out and go catch some with you someday:Thumbs Up: and get you out here in the winter time on the ice for some trout fishing nothing better than FISH ON and topless ladies lol

Fishbones
05-01-2014, 11:23 PM
WOW nice catch i need to get out one of these day and catch some of those to. Just to many dam trout around here
http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh148/trfishin/cid_2014-02-18_09_13_zps174d49bf.jpg (http://s255.photobucket.com/user/trfishin/media/cid_2014-02-18_09_13_zps174d49bf.jpg.html)

I guess I will have to make the 900mile drive out and go catch some with you someday:Thumbs Up: and get you out here in the winter time on the ice for some trout fishing nothing better than FISH ON and topless ladies lol

hahahahaa, im telling you Jim, the fishing is hot and the women are even hotter... all you need is a plane ticket and I have the rest.. lets slay buddy.