PDA

View Full Version : May 17th Happy Heart Team Trout Derby - UP TO YOUR LIMIT for Tabitha

vineline
04-30-2014, 03:26 PM
Dear FNN:

May 17th Irvine Lake will be hosting one more very special trout derby.
This one is for Tabitha she is 6 years old and is one of our local kids. Tabitha is waiting
for a Happy and Healthy heart at Loma Linda children's hospital.
Please join us for this special event and donate whatever you can to Tabitha
and her family.

Thank you,
Vineline

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i323/Irvine_Lake/tabithaflyerlarge_zps1e354a39.jpg (http://s1088.photobucket.com/user/Irvine_Lake/media/tabithaflyerlarge_zps1e354a39.jpg.html)

5150fishn
04-30-2014, 03:46 PM
As the father of a 5yr. old girl I can't even imagine the heartache and stress this family is dealing with. What a great thing for Irvine Lake to be putting on this event to try and help out!:Applause: Hopefully my schedule will be open so I can be a part of this special and important day. Best wishes to Tabitha and her family!

PONTOON
05-01-2014, 06:00 PM
As the father of a 24yr old daughter I agree with 5150 I too can't imagine what Tabitha's Family is enduring right now. I have a Graduation to attend the morning of the tournament but there will be a donation coming from Team Trolltoon. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Tabitha and the Smith Family.

Thank You Daniela and Irvine Lake for your kindness! :Thumbs Up:

reelgurlzfish
05-01-2014, 06:41 PM
So impressed with the irvine Lake staff to put this event on!! I'm actively looking for a team mat/boat captain and I will be there !

fisherman951
05-01-2014, 06:53 PM
do they have an account set up by any chance?? i can't make the derby but would like to help out. how can we make this possible? I have a 3 yr old my self and like every1 else can't imagine what they are going thru.

vineline
05-02-2014, 10:04 AM
do they have an account set up by any chance?? i can't make the derby but would like to help out. how can we make this possible? I have a 3 yr old my self and like every1 else can't imagine what they are going thru.

Because I know May 17th will be a difficult weekend for many of you to get away, with children of your own , sporting events, graduations and vacations coming up. I will be setting up the donation display
in the tackle shop as of today. You may stop by at any time and donate what you can, anything will help this family.
We do not have an account set up for them, but I assure you the money will be secured nightly and the entire amount will get to Tabitha's father and grandmother safely.
I will personally see to that.
Thank you
God Bless
Vineline

Hitts0n
05-04-2014, 11:26 AM

You can mail the check or whatever to me and I can drop it in the box,I will be there along with the squad fishing it out!

:Cool: