PDA

View Full Version : Local Park Lake Spawn?

lagunaCOCONUT
04-30-2014, 10:37 AM
Hey anglers, I haven't wet a line in a real long time and was wondering if any of you have been to our local park lakes and have seen any spawning Bass? I know when they are moving up to bed, most people don't like posting about it and many don't like popping them from their beds. I'm not saying I want to go bed fishing, but more just wondering what the recent days spawn time frame has been. I haven't wet a line for freshwater bass in more than 5 years lol. Grew up fishing all our local city lakes and really miss it!

dday07
04-30-2014, 08:11 PM
Hey anglers, I haven't wet a line in a real long time and was wondering if any of you have been to our local park lakes and have seen any spawning Bass? I know when they are moving up to bed, most people don't like posting about it and many don't like popping them from their beds. I'm not saying I want to go bed fishing, but more just wondering what the recent days spawn time frame has been. I haven't wet a line for freshwater bass in more than 5 years lol. Grew up fishing all our local city lakes and really miss it!

Pretty much over...will be some hear and there through June...but mostly done.

smokehound
05-02-2014, 01:43 AM
Switch to crank baits before the algae and weeds grow too thick, this time of year, the bass are smashing the fingerlings.

jicasiano
05-02-2014, 06:11 PM
My local park's spawners started all the way back in January. I hear there's still a few late spawners around though.