PDA

View Full Version : Who's the bigger Jerk??? Donald Sterling or Cliven Bundy?????

etucker1959
04-30-2014, 09:12 AM
That's a tough one, but I would like to hear other peoples opinions.

DEVOREFLYER
04-30-2014, 09:15 AM
YOU it's no contest.

etucker1959
04-30-2014, 09:29 AM
YOU it's no contest.

Well I can at least respond any way I want too on this thread and not be accused of thread jacking by the OP.

DEVOREFLYER
04-30-2014, 09:54 AM
Enjoy;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cd3TG9uoMg

cutbait
04-30-2014, 10:08 AM
Quagga was banned. I'm sure of it.

Otherwise she would of been all on this one!

Anyone seen her?

seal
04-30-2014, 10:15 AM
YOU it's no contest.

Damn it get outa my head!

Lady Quagga
05-01-2014, 11:16 AM
Quagga was banned. I'm sure of it.

Otherwise she would of been all on this one!

Anyone seen her?

STFU idiot.

DarkShadow
05-01-2014, 02:44 PM
STFU idiot.

Jesus Christ, way to be tactful.

cutbait
05-01-2014, 03:12 PM
Geez? Sorry Ms. cranky.

You've been absent for a week. Its not like you to not bloviate for that long.

Lady Quagga
05-02-2014, 06:54 AM
Jesus Christ, way to be tactful.

Tact where tact is deserved. :Thumbs Up:

Geez? Sorry Ms. cranky.

You've been absent for a week. Its not like you to not bloviate for that long.

Whereas talking out your backside seems to be par for the course for you.

cutbait
05-02-2014, 07:02 AM
Tact where tact is deserved. :Thumbs Up:

Whereas talking out your backside seems to be par for the course for you.

Settle down Quaggz.. your going to stress out at this rate.

Wouldn't want that grey to wash out that gorgeous blonde hair. Learn to enjoy life,

Lady Quagga
05-02-2014, 07:09 AM
Settle down Quaggz.. your going to stress out at this rate.

By whom, you? Not likely.

cutbait
05-02-2014, 07:56 AM
By whom, you? Not likely.

I dunno, seemed like your jumping pretty quick to reply to me and read the thread baby doll

Lady Quagga
05-02-2014, 08:26 AM
I dunno, seemed like your jumping pretty quick to reply to me and read the thread baby doll

That would be incorrect. It took a day for me to review and respond to your idiocy, and that was only after it was brought to my attention by someone else.

Had I found it on my own and responded a minute after your post, it still wouldn't have been a stressful undertaking. You're about as worrisome as a cloudy day.

Of course, now that I have the thread up, responding to you isn't putting a cramp in my schedule. You guys from Bakertucky make it easy that way.

City Dad
05-05-2014, 11:03 AM
Sterling... but I think a shared generational attitude is evident in both.

DarkShadow
05-05-2014, 02:24 PM
Sterling... but I think a shared generational attitude is evident in both.

Dude, Bundy is a real American hero!

Standing up to big government like he did? I'm surprised Hannity didn't have him on his show every day of the week until Bundy opened his mouth.

Stinkbait
05-05-2014, 08:44 PM
I think Bundy is just out of touch with acceptable ethnic language, kind of like older folks stilling using the term oriental for Asian. I think he has a good heart and meant no racism with his mini speech.

We have a right to free speech, not the right not to be offended by someone else's.

smokehound
05-14-2014, 02:59 PM
they're both hideous sociopaths as far as I'm concerned.

DarkShadow
05-14-2014, 03:47 PM
I think Bundy is just out of touch with acceptable ethnic language, kind of like older folks stilling using the term oriental for Asian. I think he has a good heart and meant no racism with his mini speech.

Hmm...let's see here.

"I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro," he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas, "and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids — and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch — they didn't have nothing to do. They didn't have nothing for their kids to do. They didn't have nothing for their young girls to do.

"And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?" he asked. "They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I've often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton..."

Yes, he's just out of touch with ethnic language. Instead of saying "negros" are better off being slaves and picking cotton, he should've said that "African Americans" are better off being slaves and picking cotton.

:LOL:

HawgZWylde
05-26-2014, 08:35 PM
I think the biggest jerks are the ones who are attempting to suppress 1st amendment rights by going into full public character assassination mode and using edited text to further their agenda. I don't have to like a single thing you say, and you don't have to like what I say. I have a legal right to say anything I want short of threatening bodily harm. What ever happened to "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never harm me." We as a society have become absolute PC wimps.

Bundy was set up, period. Hairy Red needs Bundy out of his way a will do it anyway he can. And plenty of other ideologues are pushing edited text to help him achieve it. As for Sterling? It will be interesting to see who will become the new owner of the Clippers.

Text of Bundy's speech "unedited";

...A new, unedited version of comments by Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy has emerged, and it sheds some light on the context of his remarks, universally condemned on Thursday as horrifically racist.

The 67-year-old Bundy, battling the U.S. government after federal agents stormed his ranch to confiscate his cattle in a dispute over grazing fees, said far more than what appeared in the New York Times and most other news accounts. While his grammar is pretty bad -- and his use of "negro" and "colored" considered politically incorrect (although they were both once preferred terms chosen by blacks) -- he actually was making a larger point, not simply deriding blacks.

In a YouTube video, he is filmed already in mid-sentence.

... and so what I've testified to you -- I was in the Watts riot, I seen the beginning fire and I seen that last fire. What I seen is civil disturbance. People are not happy, people are thinking they don't have their freedoms, they didn't have these things, and they didn't have them.

We've progressed quite a bit from that day until now, and we sure don't want to go back. We sure don't want the colored people to go back to that point. We sure don't want these Mexican people to go back to that point. And we can make a difference right now by taking care of some of these bureaucracies, and do it in a peaceful way.

Those comments appear to change the context of the next section, which was quoted in the New York Times. One clear point the rancher made: America has progressed since the 1965 race riots and "we sure don't want to go back."

Here are the heavily quoted comments from Bundy that followed the above section edited out by most news organizations.

Let me tell, talk to you about the Mexicans, and these are just things I know about the negroes. I want to tell you one more thing I know about the negro. When I go, went, go to Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and I would see these little government houses, and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids -- and there's always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch. They didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for their kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for their young girls to do.

And because they were basically on government subsidy -- so now what do they do? They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never, they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered are they were better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things? Or are they better off under government subsidy?

You know they didn’t get more freedom, they got less freedom -- they got less family life, and their happiness -- you could see it in their faces -- they wasn't happy sitting on that concrete sidewalk. Down there they was probably growing their turnips -- so that’s all government, that’s not freedom.

But Bundy went on after saying that -- and again, his comments were edited out of most reports.

Now, let me talk about the Spanish people. You know, I understand that they come over here against our Constitution and cross our borders. But they’re here and they’re people -- and I’ve worked side by side a lot of them.

Don’t tell me they don’t work, and don’t tell me they don’t pay taxes. And don’t tell me they don’t have better family structures than most of us white people. When you see those Mexican families, they’re together, they picnic together, they’re spending their time together, and I’ll tell you in my way of thinking they’re awful nice people. And we need to have those people join us and be with us not, not come to our party.

So, Bundy thinks Hispanics are hard-working family people, and laments the current plight of American blacks under the federal welfare system while saying there has been much progress and that "we sure don't want to go back." As always, there's more to the story than what the New York Times says.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/unedited-tape-bundy-emerges-sheds-light-racist-remarks

DarkShadow
05-28-2014, 09:54 AM
Oooh oooh, do Donald Sterling next!