PDA

View Full Version : who's been on my turf?

LuckyBasser
04-27-2014, 12:23 PM
So I hit my normal spot last night out by buttonwillow and when I was rolling up I noticed someone left some of their fishing things behind, if you lost this stuff send me a PM and I will return it.

I got out around sundown and starting chucking TW but they only wanted the 128. Caught 2 legals in 45 minutes then packed it in. Saw something curious in the water though, a catfish right in front of me, good size too, he wasn't afraid of me either. Then right as I was leaving I noticed a line wake in the water, I thought it was just the wind but it continued for about 5 minutes and it was going in a weird pattern. Looked big. Kind of spooky lol.

cutbait
04-27-2014, 01:23 PM
Tb and I were there Friday afternoon, I know of one other guy who was there yesterday.

I am not sure what you found but wasn't mine. It could be either DK or Trail blazers? If they are missing something I am sure they will contact you

dk4885
04-27-2014, 02:27 PM
Wasn't me. Did see couple bait guys there yesterday around 2 pm.

trail blazer
04-27-2014, 04:03 PM
NOT MINE,,,,,,,,,,hope it was good stuff,,,,,thanks for asking though,,,,,maby yours now,,,,,,you know that bumper on the ground there,,,,,,i cought that,,,,,,,,,,really!,,,,,,,,on a topwater lure to boot,,,,,,FWD has vid to prove it!

LuckyBasser
04-28-2014, 08:22 AM
NOT MINE,,,,,,,,,,hope it was good stuff,,,,,thanks for asking though,,,,,maby yours now,,,,,,you know that bumper on the ground there,,,,,,i cought that,,,,,,,,,,really!,,,,,,,,on a topwater lure to boot,,,,,,FWD has vid to prove it!

Lol wow bumper on TW hahaha that is ridiculous! Ya I saw a couple guys pull up while I was there and they saw me and just drive away. I wondered if it was theirs but I didn't even get a chance to ask them.

vampirebret
04-29-2014, 09:26 AM
Anything big out there or just the regular schoolies of 18-20 inchers?

LuckyBasser
04-29-2014, 10:20 AM
Anything big out there or just the regular schoolies of 18-20 inchers?

18-20 all dam day lol, That's All lately. For me anyway, you should ask cutbait or TB though cuz they get around more than I do.

MustHuntAndFish
04-29-2014, 10:46 AM

Sooo.... You caught a bumper and just left it there? I wonder how Quagga feels about that?

vampirebret
04-29-2014, 11:01 AM
18-20 all dam day lol, That's All lately. For me anyway, you should ask cutbait or TB though cuz they get around more than I do.

Cool...wonder where the bigger grade of fish are hiding at LOL

mrg85
04-29-2014, 11:29 AM
Sooo.... You caught a bumper and just left it there? I wonder how Quagga feels about that?

Ya where is that idiot quagga?????

mrg85
04-29-2014, 11:30 AM
probably dancing with a stick somewhere

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPPj6viIBmU