PDA

View Full Version : Silverwood 4/9

Astrolux
04-10-2014, 08:09 PM
Took the kids fishing yesterday, caught 5 bass and lost one at the boat. All caught on drop shot robos. Fished from 7 to 11. Surprised to see as many boats as we did on the water for a Wednesday. Bites were subtle, they definitely weren't smashing the baits. Kept the boat in 15 to 20 foot of water casting to the shore line and working it out. Had a blast, lost an Iron Man pole when my son decided to take a dive (life jacket was on). So if anyone snags it let me know. Haha

seal
04-11-2014, 08:29 AM
There's a little spike in attendance when Easter and spring break hits, oh and when Troutsniffer keeps posting 70 fish sessions on striper doesn't help either, lol. Not bad for a short session!

etucker1959
04-11-2014, 08:49 AM
There's a little spike in attendance when Easter and spring break hits, oh and when Troutsniffer keeps posting 70 fish sessions on striper doesn't help either, lol. Not bad for a short session!
You just brought up a sore point with me. How much reporting by FNN increases the crowd at a local lake. There is many people here who swear that fish reports can wreck a bite. My own personal experience is that it's all in peoples head. Paranoid delusions is what I call it. So I propose a test, you seemed to be everywhere all the time. Next time troutsniffer reports a killer day, go the next day to see if there is an extra ordinary amount of fishermen fishing. I did one last week and nobody showed up!!!!!!!

seal
04-11-2014, 08:54 AM
You just brought up a sore point with me. How much reporting by FNN increases the crowd at a local lake. There is many people here who swear that fish reports can wreck a bite. My own personal experience is that it's all in peoples head. Paranoid delusions is what I call it. So I propose a test, you seemed to be everywhere all the time. Next time troutsniffer reports a killer day, go the next day to see if there is an extra ordinary amount of fishermen fishing. I did one last week and nobody showed up!!!!!!!

I was kidding knucklehead! If you have not noticed I kid around constantly about Silverwood. Not a big secret that catching 1lb schoolies by the tons is possible. By the way I was there that day, and the day before, and the day before etc...

There are no fish at Silverwood, sorry for the threadjack Astrolux.

etucker1959
04-11-2014, 09:06 AM
I was kidding knucklehead! If you have not noticed I kid around constantly about Silverwood. Not a big secret that catching 1lb schoolies by the tons is possible. By the way I was there that day, and the day before, and the day before etc...

There are no fish at Silverwood, sorry for the threadjack Astrolux.
I know you kid around!!!!! The problem is a lot of people take exposure to their local ponds seriously. See what happens if people do videos who aren't in a clique. All Hell breaks loose, let alone talking about some trout in a stream or where green crap live. It's a major problem around here and I wish it would go away!!!!!!

PS Sorry for the thread jack!!!!!!!

troutsniffer
04-11-2014, 09:39 AM
I was going to say nice report to Astrolux and then saw my name below.

So posting reports of my local lakes, wood/perris ruins it for you fellas? Problem solved, short & simple, I will not be posting any more reports here...

pce

seal
04-11-2014, 10:54 AM

So posting reports of my local lakes, wood/perris ruins it for you fellas? Problem solved, short & simple, I will not be posting any more reports here...

pce

It is no problem. I am sorry this got taken wrong I joke about Silverwood all the time there is no post that will siginificantly affect a lake that size negatively. Please see my positive response to your post from earlier. Sorry this got silly.

flyhigh123
04-11-2014, 12:31 PM

pce

keep the reports up! i like it. gives me hope! haha...

if it increases boat traffic, its fine, a few extra boats... its about the ability to catch the fish anyways.... as long as its not the stupid jetskiers and party boats...