PDA

View Full Version : Yesturday's Report 4/8

Fishin4runner
04-09-2014, 11:41 AM
Got to the lake and was first boat in line. While waiting at the admission shack for the ok to go in I see someone walking down the hill and it turned out to be T/o. Shot the breeze for a few and exchanged some info on attack plans. After launch I went straight to work setting out the rigs and headed into the fish arm. Picked one off then headed out for some deeper water and got a double hook up. After that the bite just died, so I trolled the fish arm for awhile and couldn't find a school so I headed over to the ski arm. Trolled that and found some schools but they didn't want anything to do with my rigs so I said to hell with it and threw out the anchor and started the B/W. The action here came in spurts about every 20-30 minutes one rod would go off then the other, then nothing for another 20-30 minutes. All in all the bite was tough but still manged a limit. Weather was hot and slightly breezy in the morning but a good day on the water. 43829

trail blazer
04-09-2014, 01:08 PM
Great job bud,,,,,,,WTG on the REFUSING to be beat,,,you da mannnn

fishinone
04-09-2014, 03:44 PM
Congrats on the limit!

I'm getting excited, I should have my boat going for Saturday.

Fishin4runner
04-10-2014, 09:55 AM
Great job bud,,,,,,,WTG on the REFUSING to be beat,,,you da mannnn
Thank you, I have to admit I don't like to B/W but catching a 2-3 lb. striper on 6 lb test. and a light trout rod is a blast. Can't wait for conditions to improve a little more so I can my little youngsters out there and on some fish.

Fishin4runner
04-10-2014, 09:58 AM
Congrats on the limit!

I'm getting excited, I should have my boat going for Saturday.

You should be getting excited as they should turn on anytime. Hope the boat comes together for ya.

fishinone
04-10-2014, 11:14 AM
Thank you, I have to admit I don't like to B/W but catching a 2-3 lb. striper on 6 lb test. and a light trout rod is a blast. Can't wait for conditions to improve a little more so I can my little youngsters out there and on some fish.

My buddy got a 14 lb striper on 2 lb. test bait-n N wait-n from my boat at buoy line once. That was a 25 minute fight. The fish was literally out in the middle of the lake and we were on the right end pf the buoy line. in 75 ft of water. I caught a 4 lb and a 10 lb while he played it. When He finally got it to the boat I had the 10 lb fish on, on 6 lb line. I horsed to to the boat thinking that I would break it off so that it wouldn't foul his bigun on 2 lb line. We got them both though. That 10 lb fish and another 13.5 lb fish are in my avatar.

TroutOnly
04-10-2014, 07:36 PM
NICE SEEING OUT THERE F4R, FUNNY DEAL THE BUBBLE HOLE WAS THE ONLY HOT ZONE ON THE LAKE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,