PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone to fish with

WVANBAY2
04-07-2014, 12:54 PM
My name is Walt, I'm 57 and I'm no longer able to work due to a heart condition known as PAH it basically means I am not able to exert myself at all, there for I am on permanent disability. I have an older 161/2' Lowe Bass Catcher aluminum boat that I recently had a forty horse 4stroke Mercury put on it. I can no longer launch my boat due to my health condition. I was fishing with my son but since he got married last November, well, he is a newly wed what can I say, and that's fine. I had a friend that like to fish but he moved out of state. Basically the friends I do have just aren't in to fishing. I have in the past seen posts for guys looking for someone to share a rental or a rear seat so I thought I'd put it out there and see if anyone's interested in working something out. Just to let you all know I've been fishing for years a lot of ocean fishing not a lot of fresh water, of course to me it seems like it isn't a lot but I've been fresh water fishing for a good 20 years just have done better in salt water then fresh. Also I’m a conservative Born again Christian, I’m also a Constitutionalist, if that makes a difference to you. Any way if anyone's interested I guess send me a message or how ever this works. I've read a lot of post just haven't post any thing . Thanks for reading.

aggs234
04-07-2014, 07:15 PM
when you trying to go? what days... i may be interested... in the details....