PDA

View Full Version : Great Ribs!!!!

See Chris Fish
04-06-2014, 07:33 PM
Just want to give a big TEAM 57 shoutout to all those that cooked in the rib cookoff.

Thanks for all the time and effort that you put in. Lots of hours spent but only one gets the trophy.

Congrats to Eric for the win!! Those were awesome ribs.

A very HUGE TEAM 57 THANK YOU to Big Daddy for the smoked chickens around the campfire on Friday night!!!
Those were delicious!!!! Lucky for me I had the flashlight and got to be the taste tester while they were being cut up!!!
What a job!!! Hold light still and get chicken passed to you!! It's tough, but someone had to do it!!!

Till next time....

troutdog
04-06-2014, 08:41 PM
Great seeing you Chris, hats off to all the rib chefs and those that could make it out even under difficult circumstances....you guys rock! Thank you, Lil TD and I had a blast.

WTG TEAM57!

TD

5150fishn
04-07-2014, 07:34 AM
Sounds like a blast as usual Chris! Bummed I couldn't make it this year but I was fighting a nasty cold and had my moms B-day party to attend. Sounds like another spectacular day at the Vine. Team 57 doing another solid event!!!!

Rooster
04-07-2014, 10:00 AM
Great times as always. My son even got in on some trout and bass action. And the ribs were the best he ever had!
BTW next year he wants to be a judge :LOL:

Great job everyone! Funtimes

Hitts0n
04-07-2014, 09:48 PM
Yeah man I was pretty hungry......lol