PDA

View Full Version : Wifes is cheating, need advice

cutbait
04-06-2014, 07:30 AM
I need your opinion/help. Really need your advice for a serious problem.

I have suspected for some time now that the wife {putting it kindly} has been cheating. The usual signs; phone rings, if I answer the caller hangs up, going out with the girls a lot. I try to Stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep. Anyway last night about midnight, I hid behind the boat, when she came home she got out of some guys car buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on, It was at that moment while crouched behind the boat I noticed a hairline crack In the outboard mounting bracket, Is that something I can weld or do I need to replace it?

Which Way Out
04-06-2014, 07:52 AM
Replace it. Lots of good boats on the water these days.

WWO

trail blazer
04-06-2014, 08:04 AM
I think that weve went through this before my brother,,,,,,,you always know that you can use mine any time,,,she,s always ready and willing,,,just PLEASE don,t use her and put her away wet,,,,Go ahead and ride her hard,,,she,s used to that for sure!

BAKO BOYS share everything,,,,,,,,,Just don't let merlo stink her up with that greengunk he,s been slingin,,,,she,l stink forever
TRAIL BLAZER

cutbait
04-06-2014, 08:11 AM
I think that weve went through this before my brother,,,,,,,you always know that you can use mine any time,,,she,s always ready and willing,,,just PLEASE don,t use her and put her away wet,,,,Go ahead and ride her hard,,,she,s used to that for sure!

BAKO BOYS share everything,,,,,,,,,Just don't let merlo stink her up with that greengunk he,s been slingin,,,,she,l stink forever
TRAIL BLAZER

LOL'ed for 10 mins

fishtales
04-06-2014, 11:47 AM

TRAIL BLAZER

I am very insulted by your comments!!!!!!!!! You are so friggen out of line!

Fishtales

fishtales
04-06-2014, 11:48 AM

I have suspected for some time now that the wife {putting it kindly} has been cheating. The usual signs; phone rings, if I answer the caller hangs up, going out with the girls a lot. I try to Stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep. Anyway last night about midnight, I hid behind the boat, when she came home she got out of some guys car buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on, It was at that moment while crouched behind the boat I noticed a hairline crack In the outboard mounting bracket, Is that something I can weld or do I need to replace it?

I'd be curious to know what part you have played in this. You need professional help. Not posting on a fishing board.

billy b
04-06-2014, 11:57 AM
Good one !!!

Raimond42
04-06-2014, 01:19 PM
It took a couple of months to figure it out, some guy kept calling asking if the coast was clear? I made so many complaints to the phone company & weather service before I knew the real deal.

trail blazer
04-06-2014, 01:37 PM
I am very insulted by your comments!!!!!!!!! You are so friggen out of line!

Fishtales

I love that word FRIGGEN,,,,,,,,,,turns me on bigtime,,,,,,,,,wasn,t trying to insult you,,,,,,,,just trolling for morons.

TRAIL BLAZER

dk4885
04-06-2014, 01:41 PM
I love that word FRIGGEN,,,,,,,,,,turns me on bigtime,,,,,,,,,wasn,t trying to insult you,,,,,,,,just trolling for morons.

TRAIL BLAZER
Hookup. Lol

cutbait
04-06-2014, 01:51 PM

TRAIL BLAZER

Morons don't fight well, you know this!

cutbait
04-06-2014, 01:53 PM
I'd be curious to know what part you have played in this. You need professional help. Not posting on a fishing board.

Fishtales?

I'd argue but something tells me you've got some social issues and just wouldn't be a fair fight?

cutbait
04-06-2014, 01:53 PM
It took a couple of months to figure it out, some guy kept calling asking if the coast was clear? I made so many complaints to the phone company & weather service before I knew the real deal.

Lolz!!!!!!!!

LEE BOY3
04-06-2014, 02:46 PM
LMAO!! We Fisherman have a messed up sense of humor lol.

DockRat
04-06-2014, 07:25 PM
I am very constipated by your comments!!!!!!!!!

Me too. DR

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o115/Penis-Ray/thbunny.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/Penis-Ray/media/thbunny.gif.html):LOL:

Stumpknocker
04-10-2014, 04:26 PM
:ROFL: Well done!

flybynight
04-10-2014, 06:27 PM
Replace the WIFE 1st !

DEVOREFLYER
04-10-2014, 06:39 PM
Hot Damn looks like our prayers have been answered this is excitin', wonder when we will be able to just buy one off the shelf.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2014/04/10/in-medical-first-scientists-implant-lab-grown-vaginas-in-human-patients

old pudd fisher
04-10-2014, 08:29 PM
Good idea DEVOR and buying a wife off the shelf could be good too That way you could read the safe handling instructions.

DEVOREFLYER
04-10-2014, 08:41 PM
Good idea DEVOR and buying a wife off the shelf could be good too That way you could read the safe handling instructions.

And if Costco sold them and they didn't work out you could return them and get your money back, no questions asked, satisfaction guaranteed. I'm tellin' ya it doesn't get any better than that. And ya don't have to feed them either.

addict
04-17-2014, 12:50 PM
Your loss is my gain , should have invested in some male inhancement pumps or pills

Double A
04-17-2014, 01:52 PM
Your loss is my gain , should have invested in some male inhancement pumps or pills

Sounds like you may be the resident expert.
Maybe even an... addict

Fishingdachronarch201E7
04-17-2014, 02:12 PM
good stuff, had me rollin!!!! showed some peeps here at the office too, they were rollin awell....

Greg Madrigal
04-18-2014, 11:28 AM
LOL! You guys are all Cray Cray! I love it. ;)

MustHuntAndFish
04-18-2014, 01:06 PM

Who has been servicing/lubing her lower unit? I bet he's the one that cracked her!

DEVOREFLYER
04-18-2014, 01:09 PM
Replace her with a dog.

Reasons Why Some Men Have Dogs And Not Wives:

1. The later you are, the more excited your dog is to see you.

2. Dogs don't notice if you call them by another dog's name..

3. Dogs like it if you leave lots of things on the floor.

4. Dogs' parents never visit.

5. Dogs agree that you have to raise your voice to get your point across.

6. You never have to wait for a dog; they're ready to go, instantly, 24 hours a day.

7. Dogs find you amusing when you're pissed.

8. Dogs like to go hunting and fishing.

9. Dogs won't wake you up at night to ask: "If I died, would you get another dog?"

10. If a dog has babies, you can put an ad in the paper and sell 'em.

11. When you drop a silent one, dogs don't run around frantically with room spray.

13. Dogs never tell you to stop scratching your balls. Instead, they sit pondering why you don't lick 'em.

14. Dogs will let you put a studded collar on them, without calling you a pervert.

15. If a dog smells another dog on you, it won't kick you in the crotch; it just finds it interesting.

And last, but not least:

16. If a dog runs off and leaves you, it won't take half your stuff.

To verify these statements:
Lock your wife and your dog in the garage for an hour.
Then open the door and observe which one is happy to see you

Have a great weekend all.

bbc
04-18-2014, 02:41 PM
Your funny i like that and that was me your wife was with