PDA

View Full Version : One more pancake on fools bait in the lbc 4/4/14

Jmericle
04-04-2014, 07:24 AM
I had a good night sleep and my eyes opened up at 5:00 am today. I got dressed, brushed the teeth, fed the cat and out the door to the "spot". I went down to the spot in LBC for about 40 minutes and did manage to catch an 17" halibut on the ghost shrimp fools bait. I took a picture and my phone went dead. When I got in the car to head to work I plugged my phone to the charger and checked the picture, and damnit the picture did not come out at all, so I have no picture. Either way it was 17" and not legal, so back in the water it went.

I have now lost count on how many halibut have been caught with the Fools bait, I think it is about 14 fish now. All halibut were caught on the drop shot.

bachiboy
04-04-2014, 08:26 AM
Nice shorty...session and fish.:Wink: Still hopin you and Daniel get to put in a full session with head to head competition with those baits.:LOL:

Good times!
Don

Jmericle
04-04-2014, 08:46 AM
Nice shorty...session and fish.:Wink: Still hopin you and Daniel get to put in a full session with head to head competition with those baits.:LOL:

Good times!
Don

I think Daniel is SCARED! Ha ha ha. Next Tuesday I will be able to fish longer with Daniel as I'm taking a 1/2 day off from work. We will see, but I have my money on the FOOLs bait.