Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmIUm1E4OcI

cutbait
04-01-2014, 06:36 AM
Worst thread title ever.

HawgZWylde
04-01-2014, 08:01 AM
Worst thread title ever.

Lol, yup. It should say Obama arrested for high crimes and misdemeanors...

flybynight
04-01-2014, 11:09 AM
Don't U get tired of seeing his face on TV everyday ?/:Rolls Eyes:

DEVOREFLYER
04-01-2014, 11:30 AM
Don't U get tired of seeing his face on TV everyday ?/:Rolls Eyes:

Thank God for the "Remote Control" and the "Mute Button". It's taken a while but now my wife turns the channel, even when I am not in the room.

Lady Quagga
04-01-2014, 01:25 PM
Dev, DR, HW, you are the bastion of information dissemination on FNN, and should teach higher level courses of Political Science at institutions of higher learning.

fishinone
04-01-2014, 03:15 PM
Here's a little Political teaching for you.

If it seems to good to be true, it probably is!

flybynight
04-02-2014, 12:52 PM
A-Men to the remote and channel changer !

etucker1959
04-02-2014, 01:14 PM
President 0bama resigns.

http://i.imgur.com/caF4EgB.gif

We can only wish.

This isn't an April fools joke. OBAMA CARE did hit their target of 7 million enrolles by April FIRST!!!!!!!! Can I get a great big AMEN to that!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

fishinone
04-02-2014, 01:32 PM
This isn't an April fools joke. OBAMA CARE did hit their target of 7 million enrolles by April FIRST!!!!!!!! Can I get a great big AMEN to that!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Now, you get religion!

Don't you think we should subtract the people who lost their policies? You know, just to be democratic about it.

HawgZWylde
04-02-2014, 04:12 PM

Lol, hey tucky you remember that thing called fuzzy numbers? You know, those magical Clinton numbers?...How many of those sign ups have paid? So when you signed up, you had to give all your information to them and technically sign up BEFORE you could continue and receive any info regarding said health insurance, right? Lots of people did just that to try to get info except they saw what they were in for and said eff this never to return. Here's the catch, those folks technically signed up and are counted as such. This, like everything else surrounding the progressives currently in power here and D.C. is a bunch of bee ess. Lol, I can't wait to see the details of exactly how and who make up those bogus numbers. This otta be a gas...

HawgZWylde
04-02-2014, 04:22 PM
Now, you get religion!

Don't you think we should subtract the people who lost their policies? You know, just to be democratic about it.

Lol, count THEM? Ron, they don't count the folks who run out of employment bennies and drop out thus lowering their fuzzy unemployment numbers percentage so why start counting anything now? Ha, if you think about it, it truly makes sense why they've managed to add more debt than all past administrations combined. What's that new math called they're teaching kids now?

flybynight
04-02-2014, 04:54 PM
Wait until those who enrolled in OBama care check their pockets and find them EMPTY.

DEVOREFLYER
04-02-2014, 05:12 PM
Don't forget those fuzzy immigration numbers you know the one turned back at the border counted as deported. If must be that "Common Core Math" ya know.:Shocked:

fishinone
04-02-2014, 06:00 PM
What's that new math called they're teaching kids now?

Wishful thinking.

smokehound
04-04-2014, 12:09 PM
it's only official when spelt with a zero.

DockRat
04-08-2014, 06:56 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9rymEWJX38

TroutOnly
04-15-2014, 02:35 PM
And you are a bucket of b/s l/q all you do is talk smack ,i dont think ive ever seen one productive post out you and youre little crew of crap talkers,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Lady Quagga
04-15-2014, 03:56 PM
Wow Bob, I only posted here......

(looks at watch)

......two weeks ago,,,,,,,,,,,,

Stormcrow
04-16-2014, 09:09 AM
These political debates get hairy here on FNN. Its funny, I think Obama is so bad that I don't even recognize him as an American political figure let alone the President of the United States. I simply don't equate him to anything good, wholesome or important in any sense of the word. He is truly insignificant in every fashion of life. Sad really. haha

fly addict
04-16-2014, 08:44 PM
These political debates get hairy here on FNN. Its funny, I think Obama is so bad that I don't even recognize him as an American political figure let alone the President of the United States. I simply don't equate him to anything good, wholesome or important in any sense of the word. He is truly insignificant in every fashion of life. Sad really. haha

I think I heard Putin say those same exact words. :EyePop:

mrg85
04-17-2014, 10:31 AM
Wow Bob, I only posted here......

(looks at watch)

......two weeks ago,,,,,,,,,,,,

Good one quaggs, you are so bright and liberal.....textbook liberal. So forward-thinking and progressive