PDA

View Full Version : 3 more halibut on the fool's bait in the lbc

Jmericle
03-28-2014, 08:48 AM

So, I made a quick trip to the spot after work before going home. I caught 3 more good size short butts and had a 4th hooked, but lost it at the water's edge. I fished for 45 minutes total. All were caught on the ghost shrimp color.

If you guys have not bought some of these baits yet, you're missing out on the action.

I have now caught 11 halibut on these baits in 3 trips to the LBC

The funny thing about this trip was 2 other fisherman were walking to the same fishing spot at the same time as me and they were throwing plastics with no luck at all and their jaws dropped when I caught 3 fish right in front of them with the Fools bait. They did not catch a fish at all.

I'm not associated or afiliated with this product or company, but DAMN this product is GREAT! :D

I tried to upload pictures, but it say's they are too large and I'm not sure how to reduce the picture size.

youngfisherman
03-28-2014, 08:53 AM
you can crop the pics to make them smaller you have a mac or pc yeah fool baits seem to work pretty well I fished with the creator travis cool dude

TUNAVIC
03-28-2014, 10:23 AM
WTG on the halibut,love to see the pics when you figure it out,thanks!

Cya Tuna Vic

benichi
03-28-2014, 10:32 AM
nice job man love it when it works out like that!!

one long cast
03-28-2014, 02:08 PM
OK where does one buy these LUCKY CHARMS????

bachiboy
03-29-2014, 12:06 AM
Nice job on the pancakes. Looks like you've got a good hot bait there. Keep it up!

Don

skunked4life
03-29-2014, 07:07 PM
Good job out there! If I wasn't so crazy about lc's, might want to try some of these fools baits! Keep the reports coming. I feel a legal is in te works for you soon!

Skunked4life