PDA

View Full Version : The Sound of Silence. LMAO

DockRat
03-27-2014, 05:48 AM
Epic Failure, the whole world knows.

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m604/smurph96/Itislaw.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/smurph96/media/Itislaw.gif.html)

At the end of a joint news conference with Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte in the Netherlands on Tuesday, the applause for Barack Obama came from a grand total of one guy. One.

After thanking the crowd twice for suffering through his boring, standard worn-out spiel, Obama looked around the room, expecting the usual fanfare and applause he receives from his loyal followers back home. It never came.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVFrdWIs2LI

Okay, THAT was certainly embarrassing.
Instead, the Leader of the Free World was met with one slow, awkward clap. Question: was MSNBC’s Chris Matthews in the house?
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/TravelinCat/obama-mad-hatter-1.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/TravelinCat/media/obama-mad-hatter-1.jpg.html)
DR :LOL:

HawgZWylde
03-27-2014, 06:44 AM
Yup, and the sad part is they also know Americans were stupid enough to vote him into office, twice.

Wonder what they'll think about Americans if Her Hillariousness becomes the next POTUS...

Raimond42
03-27-2014, 07:28 AM
Executive Order time - When I speak everyone will applaud!

DEVOREFLYER
03-27-2014, 07:31 AM
He's like the Comedian that tells a bad joke and no one laughs, unfortunately the jokes on us. Three more years of sheet and giggles to look forward to.

etucker1959
03-27-2014, 10:44 AM
Yup, and the sad part is they also know Americans were stupid enough to vote him into office, twice.

Wonder what they'll think about Americans if Her Hillariousness becomes the next POTUS...

You know HawgZWylde, I am rooting soooo hard for the Republicans to take control of the Senate this year. For then the American people will see WHAT these people really believe in.

HawgZWylde
03-27-2014, 10:58 AM
You know HawgZWylde, I am rooting soooo hard the Republicans to take control of the Senate this year. For then the American people will see WHAT these people really believe in.

Lol, me too tucky because if the damage done by the "progressives" is reparable and the economy takes off the left will look pretty bad, as if they don't already...

etucker1959
03-27-2014, 11:40 AM
Lol, me too tucky because if the damage done by the "progressives" is reparable and the economy takes off the left will look pretty bad, as if they don't already...

OR, if the Republicans implement or even try put their policies in place. It may become crystal clear that Obama really wasn't that bad. He was just dealt a tough hand that NOBODY really could have done much better with.

addict
03-27-2014, 12:03 PM

You stupid retardican were still trying to fix what you evil idiots #*cked up . Plus we can't look any more stupid then we did when bush was in office , you know the guy who destroyed the economy.

HawgZWylde
03-27-2014, 12:19 PM
OR, if the Republicans implement or even try put their policies in place. It may become crystal clear that Obama really wasn't that bad. He was just dealt a tough hand that NOBODY really could have done much better with.

Ya, promoting private enterprise, jobs, energy independence, small central government, lower taxes, fees, regulations, and mandates are terrible eh tucky?

HawgZWylde
03-27-2014, 12:24 PM
You stupid retardican were still trying to fix what you evil idiots #*cked up . Plus we can't look any more stupid then we did when bush was in office , you know the guy who destroyed the economy.

Lol, Blame Bush, hic-up. Blame Bush, hic-up. Blame Bush, hic-up.

Can you explain for us exactly how Bush "destroyed" the economy?

etucker1959
03-27-2014, 01:31 PM
Ya, promoting private enterprise, jobs, energy independence, small central government, lower taxes, fees, regulations, and mandates are terrible eh tucky?
I missed our little discussions. lol I'll take your comments in order. Promoting private enterprise. The problem with that, so many company's to increase their bottom line, resorted to OUTSOURCING and IMPORTING. That doesn't do very much to increase OUR WORKERS EMPLOYMENT does it??????? When it comes to jobs, Republicans hate unions and high wages for government employees, skilled and semi-skilled jobs. Thus pushing the old Middle Class into the working poor category. Energy, I'm with the Republicans on that one. Green jobs in the long run are good when the technology makes them more competitive. Small central government, we've beat that horse enough. Lower taxes for the super Rich, give me a break!!!!! Fees are just hidden tax's, I've always wondered why Republicans complain about them. Because the little guy, illegal aliens the poor etc can't avoid paying them. Regulations and Mandates, watch how much the public would HOWL, if our food and water was contaminated because regulations weren't in place to protect the public!!!!!!