PDA

View Full Version : Duct addiction...

moparferlife
03-25-2014, 01:43 PM
So my name is Brett and I am duct addict..... :Shocked: lol

I just came to this realization as for the past week and a half I have been unable to fish the duct due to a hand injury.(My damn cheap un-American AK-47 jammed and in my angry fit it came loose but smashed my hand into the safety lever)

http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu130/moparferlife/Mobile%20Uploads/20140323_161241.jpg (http://s640.photobucket.com/user/moparferlife/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20140323_161241.jpg.html)

You see all these duct posts and not being able to get out there has thrown me into some crazed state of mind where all I want to do is FISH THE DUCT!!!:EyePop:
(Also I did attempt to try fishing with my left arm and this only ended in instant failure and one **** of a birdsnest)

Now that I have admitted my problem I will deal with it the best as any fisherman can...

bassmeister
03-25-2014, 02:01 PM
Friggin ouch!!!! I was going to fish the duct in Palmdale tomorrow but it looks like its going to be WINDY!!!!
I'm going to meet a fellow to pick up something at 10:00 am and really don't know the area very well since I'm from the Southbay area.
Hope the wound heals up nicely before the bite takes off.

cutbait
03-25-2014, 02:12 PM
Pop a vicotin and use that hand! Suck it up buttercup!

DEVOREFLYER
03-25-2014, 02:42 PM

Damn it's his "TRIGGER" finger for Crisss sake.:EyePop:

fishinone
03-25-2014, 03:45 PM
OUCH!

Get well soon!

For a second I thought you were going to say you shot yourself in the hand.

cutbait
03-25-2014, 04:20 PM
If your looking to unload that cheap, no good for anything AK....... let me know :-)

cutbait
03-25-2014, 04:21 PM

I'm sure if the Taliban was bearing down on ole Mopar, he'd get the rounds sent!

DEVOREFLYER
03-25-2014, 04:26 PM
If your looking to unload that cheap, no good for anything AK....... let me know :-)

Hey, hey, hey buy American an AR10 or AR15. You know the "Evil Black Rifle". :Envious:

moparferlife
03-25-2014, 04:37 PM
haha yea i was wanted to but they didn't give me any of the good stuff. lol

i know i was pissed. had all my other magazines all loaded so i wrapped it up and finished off what i had(9mm and .223)

Friggin ouch!!!! I was going to fish the duct in Palmdale tomorrow but it looks like its going to be WINDY!!!!
I'm going to meet a fellow to pick up something at 10:00 am and really don't know the area very well since I'm from the Southbay area.
yea it's pretty windy right now. i bet it will be bad tomorrow also.

OUCH!

Get well soon!

For a second I thought you were going to say you shot yourself in the hand.
yea i made sure it wasn't live ammo. i got lucky it was the last casing in the mag that it jammed on as it was trying to throw it out.

haha nope it did piss me off and try to cut my finger off but i still love it

I'm sure if the Taliban was bearing down on ole Mopar, he'd get the rounds sent!
DAMN RIGHT MERICA!!!!

moparferlife
03-25-2014, 04:44 PM
Hey, hey, hey buy American an AR10 or AR15. You know the "Evil Black Rifle". :Envious:

Yesss it's very evil and according to the media it's the only gun that exists( also has the capabilities to shoot buckshot & expel thirty magazine clips in thirty seconds) and i used to commit crimes!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgDQhKYtYjc

DEVOREFLYER
03-25-2014, 05:11 PM
Mopar I was surprised that you had a jam with your AK. I shoot my AR15 with a friend that has an AK47 and I don't ever remember him ever having a jam and he never cleans it and it digests any ammo he feeds it. My AR on the other hand does not like steel case ammo and must be well lubed and cleaned every time I use it.

jdduckman
03-25-2014, 05:42 PM
That looks pretty nasty. Hope your duct down time is minimal!

moparferlife
03-25-2014, 05:52 PM
Mopar I was surprised that you had a jam with your AK. I shoot my AR15 with a friend that has an AK47 and I don't ever remember him ever having a jam and he never cleans it and it digests any ammo he feeds it. My AR on the other hand does not like steel case ammo and must be well lubed and cleaned every time I use it.

something came loose and pinched itself against the bolt. i had to take everything apart and push it with a screw driver just to get it to move. idk why it happened, just shipped it out the guy i got it from and he is gonna fix it for free and throw a couple of mags in to make it all better.

moparferlife
03-25-2014, 05:53 PM
That looks pretty nasty. Hope your duct down time is minimal!

thanks man. yea it sucks pretty bad.

mrg85
03-25-2014, 06:13 PM
So my name is Brett and I am duct addict..... :Shocked: lol

I just came to this realization as for the past week and a half I have been unable to fish the duct due to a hand injury.(My damn cheap un-American AK-47 jammed and in my angry fit it came loose but smashed my hand into the safety lever)

http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu130/moparferlife/Mobile%20Uploads/20140323_161241.jpg (http://s640.photobucket.com/user/moparferlife/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20140323_161241.jpg.html)

You see all these duct posts and not being able to get out there has thrown me into some crazed state of mind where all I want to do is FISH THE DUCT!!!:EyePop:
(Also I did attempt to try fishing with my left arm and this only ended in instant failure and one **** of a birdsnest)

Now that I have admitted my problem I will deal with it the best as any fisherman can...
Me too man. Is that big Willys store in the background of your profile pic?

moparferlife
03-25-2014, 06:23 PM
Me too man. Is that big Willys store in the background of your profile pic?

Haha yea it is .
I had to take it to him the day I got it to show him that all my fish stories aren't just bs lol

Lures n livers
03-26-2014, 06:26 AM
I've been to 4 spots all are calm water except for the wind making mini white caps . 5:00am -6:30 but now off to work. With another Fng Skunk! Good luck Bassmeister!

Risso
04-19-2014, 10:32 PM
Mopar, finger doing any better? I need you out there catching stripers so I can see what I'm missing!