PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call for the Berkely Cup Tournament 3/29/14

See Chris Fish
03-24-2014, 12:24 PM
Was wondering who's coming to this one?
Are we going to do the inside camping or the line the line camping?

1. See Chris Fish TBD

HBAR
03-24-2014, 01:43 PM
Was wondering who's coming to this one?
Are we going to do the inside camping or the line the line camping?
Get a campsite

1. See Chris Fish TBD
2. HBAR TBD

troutdog
03-24-2014, 01:54 PM
BEST tourney of the year, I'll be there for sure....lets grab a campsite inside just in case BobberBoy becomes a 6am sigalert again :LOL:

1. See Chris Fish - the most amazing potato salad ever
2. HBAR - kool aid packets
3. troutdog - kabobs

TD

Hitts0n
03-24-2014, 08:01 PM
i'll be there

HBAR
03-24-2014, 08:56 PM
BEST tourney of the year, I'll be there for sure....lets grab a campsite inside just in case BobberBoy becomes a 6am sigalert again :LOL:

3. troutdog - kabobs

TD

kool aid packets? no "shine" for you! LOL already got a campsite below the cleaning station, you bringing the bbq?

troutdog
03-24-2014, 09:46 PM
kool aid packets? no "shine" for you! LOL already got a campsite below the cleaning station, you bringing the bbq?

My 4Runner and Weber bbqs don't mix....

3. troutdog - kabobs
4. Hittsy - Club Rain go-go dancers and disco ball

TD

mattortiz26
03-25-2014, 03:44 AM
See you guys there.

troutdog
03-25-2014, 07:41 AM
See you guys there.

Good luck out on the water Matt, hope you land a big one!

Welcome to the board.

TD

HBAR
03-25-2014, 10:52 AM
your on a roll arent ya TD?

olfishergal
03-25-2014, 04:23 PM
camping inside friday night below cleaning station.........Lights out 10pm

troutdog
03-25-2014, 04:45 PM

10pm? I don't suggest camping below the cleaning station then...that's about the time Hbar and BobberBoy start pillow fighting! :Pillow Fight:

3. troutdog - kabobs
5. OFG - earplugs

TD

Rooster
03-25-2014, 05:19 PM
Not to worry OFG. These ladies pass out before 10pm anyways. They go all out for 2 hours and are snoozing by 10pm ... LMAO!!!
I don't even camp anymore. Everyone just sleeps! BORING!! Bring back HITTS!!! The campground needs ya Brotha!

bruce watson
03-25-2014, 05:33 PM
Not to worry OFG. These ladies pass out before 10pm anyways. They go all out for 2 hours and are snoozing by 10pm ... LMAO!!!
I don't even camp anymore. Everyone just sleeps! BORING!! Bring back HITTS!!! The campground needs ya Brotha!

At our age, We go to bed every night at 10PM. We have to get up in three hours to go to the bathroom them wander the house or campground for a half hour. How much longer 'till you're 65?

HBAR
03-25-2014, 06:52 PM
[QUOTE=troutdog;721216]10pm? I don't suggest camping below the cleaning station then...that's about the time Hbar and BobberBoy start pillow fighting! :Pillow Fight:

REALLY!!! he wont even be there! well not until the morning

troutdog
03-25-2014, 09:19 PM

Dude if the rest of us smoked a carton of Marlboro and drank soda all day we would never go to bed either! Hitts can't hang anyways, you're reaching! :LOL:

At our age, We go to bed every night at 10PM. We have to get up in three hours to go to the bathroom them wander the house or campground for a half hour. How much longer 'till you're 65?

Rooster will be 65 next year, you got the VIP AARP hook-up for my buddy!?

3. troutdog - kabobs
5. OFG - earplugs
6. Bruce - AARP membership pamphlets
7. Rooster - 2 carton of smokes and a cube of diet coke

TD

mattortiz26
03-25-2014, 09:22 PM
any tips or spots for the new guy on the lake??

troutdog
03-25-2014, 09:30 PM
any tips or spots for the new guy on the lake??

Gonna be a new ball game for all of us, lake is coming up and what was last weekend probably won't be this weekend....plain inflated crawlers have been the ticket for baiting down most of the year. Are you shore or boat?

TD

mattortiz26
03-25-2014, 09:41 PM
im planning on fishing from a boat. i managed to pull one out while flat line trolling a few weeks ago but other than that no more luck. with the water level rising i might use the carolina more.

HBAR
03-25-2014, 09:42 PM
Gonna be a new ball game for all of us, lake is coming up and what was last weekend probably won't be this weekend....plain inflated crawlers have been the ticket for baiting down most of the year. Are you shore or boat?

TD

Oh what no smart butt remark TD?, and hey as for the diet soda, that's fine with me as I am type 2 diabetic and have only been drinking diet soda since the VA told me I was, but "goodoleboy" just may be bringing something "SPECIAL"!!!

olfishergal
03-25-2014, 10:54 PM
3. troutdog - kabobs
5. OFG - earplugs, shotgun, fire hose, bottle of xanax

troutdog
03-26-2014, 09:33 AM
Oh what no smart butt remark TD?, and hey as for the diet soda, that's fine with me as I am type 2 diabetic and have only been drinking diet soda since the VA told me I was, but "goodoleboy" just may be bringing something "SPECIAL"!!!

I have plenty saved up for you...oh and don't forget your pillow!

3. troutdog - kabobs

Watch out when OFG busts out the fire hose!!! :LOL:

TD

Sir.Snags.A.Lot
03-26-2014, 10:30 AM
I probably wont be able to make it out there. I dislocated my knee and there is a lot of swelling. Good luck if I dont see ya guys!

trollmiester
03-26-2014, 12:27 PM
your all in for a treat--I am bringing the double amount I brought last tornment---filet mignon,maine lobster---and fresh sushi flown in from the wicked tuna crew.lolololllllllllllllllllllllll

troutdog
03-26-2014, 02:06 PM
I probably wont be able to make it out there. I dislocated my knee and there is a lot of swelling. Good luck if I dont see ya guys!

Sorry to hear that Austin, hope to see you out there....if not this weekend hopefully by the 5th! Get well soon brotha.

your all in for a treat--I am bringing the double amount I brought last tornment---filet mignon,maine lobster---and fresh sushi flown in from the wicked tuna crew.lolololllllllllllllllllllllll

3. troutdog - kabobs
8. Trolly - case of corn and special Armenian "colon cleanser" jerkey

TD

Rooster
03-26-2014, 02:15 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2s6SiaGVyo8nIK5kdmqyrKb4V-mKKeAlH6zAnsjGydVLqtjIUuQ

Get some Team 57 Decals and you guys will be set!

HBAR
03-26-2014, 09:50 PM

Hey theres more water now, and its not from an arrowhead bottle LMMFAO

HBAR
03-28-2014, 10:52 AM
[QUOTE=troutdog;721290]I have plenty saved up for you...oh and don't forget your pillow!

TD

Crap I knew I forgot something! Oh well time to make a pillow outta something I have in my truck

BannedJr
03-29-2014, 10:51 AM

Too bad Bing isn't there. He's usually brings the good time sauce.

troutdog
03-29-2014, 12:41 PM
I hope you guys are slaying it out there....sorry I couldn't make it out there, but I had an emergency on my hands. I'll be out there next weekend for the Lunkerfest for sure, both Sat and Sun fishing is the plan.

Fish on 57!

TD