PDA

View Full Version : Done with guasti

MAKOTRASHO
03-15-2014, 10:11 AM
Went to Guasti this morning for a relaxing morning of fishing. Paid my entry and found a cool spot and began fishing. Began to see some hook ups in the shallow end and I'm getting optimistic. Until the usual snag pro starts snagging trout like it's his right to. I see it a lot of it there and I finally had enough and bailed. I used to fish thru it but it ruined my morning at that park. Called the front office to complain to a young staff member who apologized and said she would have a lake patrol truck check it out. What a joke.. If you think snagging trout is cool then your not getting it. Your fishing for empty rewards only to brag about it later. It's not funny,its tragic (lol). Party on Snag Pro. You will learn much and impress few. Sweet dreams. Im out.

KidTrout
03-15-2014, 11:58 AM
Why would you let some guy ruin your time. I just ignore it. It's gonna happen no matter where you go. Sounds like a waste of your money to just go there and get pist off and leave lol.

etucker1959
03-15-2014, 05:26 PM
Why would you let some guy ruin your time. I just ignore it. It's gonna happen no matter where you go. Sounds like a waste of your money to just go there and get pist off and leave lol.

I can see both sides of this coin. I too get a little upset inside when I see a flagrant violation of Fish & Game laws. Change it up a bit, how about seeing someone beating their dog in public. Upsetting??? (to some people yea!!). How about spanking a child in public, or some dumb teenagers vandalizing a public park. See where I'm going with this???? On the other hand it is just a dumb fish that's going to die in a few months any way, when the Temp get's to warm. Tough call!!!!!!!!

dday07
03-15-2014, 06:42 PM
I can see both sides of this coin. I too get a little upset inside when I see a flagrant violation of Fish & Game laws. Change it up a bit, how about seeing someone beating their dog in public. Upsetting??? (to some people yea!!). How about spanking a child in public, or some dumb teenagers vandalizing a public park. See where I'm going with this???? On the other hand it is just a dumb fish that's going to die in a few months any way, when the Temp get's to warm. Tough call!!!!!!!!

The obvious smaller stocks each season was enough for me to stop going.

TUNAVIC
03-16-2014, 10:41 AM
Yeah I've seen it a lot there also,I guess it's easier to see more there because it's a small lake,I see it when I fish Legg Lake but since it's pretty large and there's 3lakes I just move on and fish another area,if I see a DFW truck I'll let them know,otherwise it's not worth the results from confronting the poacher. It will definitely ruin his or both of our days in one way or the other. It's been going on forever,and will continue too.

Cya Tuna Vic

georatm2011
03-23-2014, 09:09 PM
I was thinking of going there Friday morning on my vacations day but my bros have been telling about a group of individuals who snag all day. Thats not even the worst of it, they cross everyones line and really have no idea what they are doing. I might reconsider this trip and just hit up a locally stocked lake.

bendopolo2004
03-24-2014, 08:47 AM
Thanks to the miracle of modern phones I have been taking video of offenses and sending them to my local Warden. Next time you see a Warden hit them up for their card. Its good to have. It is not about "telling on somebody" but more about the wonton destruction a good poacher can wreak on a small pond. Or four guys with minijigs and huge ice chest in the trunk of their car. Or the guy with six rods in the water. Or the bed fisherman with an ice chest full of bass with big rips on their sides.(Snagged). Or the spear fisherman I filmed at Lake Perris. Had five bass over ten in his boat, with holes thru them. Never caught a fish in that area either. Pissed me off...

DarkShadow
03-24-2014, 01:21 PM
Thanks to the miracle of modern phones I have been taking video of offenses and sending them to my local Warden.

Post them on YouTube and share them with fellow anglers!

If I've learned anything with social media, the embarrassment of being the star of your own viral video for being a poacher works a lot better than CalTip.

Stormcrow
03-25-2014, 02:34 PM
Dude..I would video them in great detail and post them on YouTube with Scathing words and descriptions....

DarkShadow
03-25-2014, 03:42 PM
Dude..I would video them in great detail and post them on YouTube with Scathing words and descriptions....

I know! Considering all the garbage people post on YouTube, this would actually be something worth tuning in to.

B@$$[P][M][P]
11-18-2014, 12:33 AM
save your time and money. find another lake.

CrouchingNinjaHiddenFish
11-18-2014, 12:16 PM
shoot them with a .774 bb gun

TUNAVIC
11-19-2014, 04:58 PM
Kind of intresting,I quit fishing there over two years ago because of that and other reasons,sad to hear it continues the same or worse.

Cya Tuna Vic