PDA

View Full Version : How many rods in boat for angler in possession of two rod stamp?

Webfoot
03-11-2014, 01:51 PM
I have a question regarding number of poles allowed in boat for a single angler in possession of second rod stamp validation. Am I allowed to have more than two rods in my boat if their not being fished ? Thanks for you responses in advance.

bassmeister
03-11-2014, 01:56 PM
I've had as many as 18 outfits in the boat at one time. As long as no more than two are being used to fish, in the water at one time you can carry as many outfits as you want.

I have a question regarding number of poles allowed in boat for a single angler in possession of second rod stamp validation. Am I allowed to have more than two rods in my boat if their not being fished ? Thanks for you responses in advance.

Webfoot
03-11-2014, 02:02 PM
Bassmeister, thank you for the clarification. Just wanted to avoid a potential citation.

DEVOREFLYER
03-11-2014, 03:10 PM
You can only fish with two at one time as Bassmeister said. Alas my Bass boat rod lockers only have room for 18 also and 5 for a ride along. I'm gonna have to get a bigger boat as you can never have to many rods and the left behind feel lonesome.:Shocked:

Webfoot
03-11-2014, 05:24 PM
Thank you for the feedback DF. LOL, on not leaving equipment behind. It is best to prepared for any opportunity.

TUNAVIC
03-11-2014, 08:47 PM
Freshwater,I never carry less than 4,sometimes more,never fish with more than two,work one and maybe soak the other,have been checked by DFW many times and never had a problem.

Cya Tuna Vic

fisherman951
03-11-2014, 08:54 PM
Freshwater,I never carry less than 4,sometimes more,never fish with more than two,work one and maybe soak the other,have been checked by DFW many times and never had a problem.

Cya Tuna Vic

x2 no problems as long as u only have 2 in the water