PDA

View Full Version : That's what friends are for...

Double A
03-10-2014, 08:29 PM
The good times, the bad times...
Well we all know how the song goes.
I got a duct itch this afternoon that needed to be scratched. Talked with Cutbait and he said he was planning on going out too. Cool, let's meet up 4:30 ish. I arrived a lil early and went to hit 1 spot b4 we meet. Driving in, I notice my battery light come on. Then the stereo starts cutting in n out. Son of a .... My alternator is done. Called CB and said, "I'm out". I've gotta call AAA. What does CB reply ? "Nope", I'm on my way with a battery. Swapped out batteries, left my truck, and we hit a couple spots for a handful of fish. I had to leave early to get back home b4 dark (couldn't run headlights). This really ruined the game plan, but of course CB could care less. He just wanted me to make it home.
Brother Man, you went way out of your way to help me out. And, to this I say thank you.
CB told me that the battery actually belonged to TrailBlazer...
Bako Boys, always giving.
Thanks again brosef's, you saved me a tow from out in the middle of nowhere.

dk4885
03-10-2014, 08:36 PM
Wouldn't expect anything less from the bako boys. Glad you made it back home AA

cutbait
03-10-2014, 08:48 PM
Sheesh... No sweat! Its what friends are for! I would expect nothing less from you...

I will be needing that battery for the boat when your done :Smile:

BTW... 79

Double A
03-10-2014, 09:30 PM
Sheesh... No sweat! Its what friends are for! I would expect nothing less from you...

I will be needing that battery for the boat when your done :Smile:

BTW... 79

Tell me that you need the battery back tomorrow!!!
Give me an excuse to head back out tomorrow.

fishinone
03-10-2014, 09:43 PM
This is great to hear. It's better than a fish report.

Fishin4runner
03-10-2014, 11:20 PM
This is great to hear. It's better than a fish report.

2nd that......

trail blazer
03-11-2014, 02:41 PM
The good times, the bad times...
Well we all know how the song goes.
I got a duct itch this afternoon that needed to be scratched. Talked with Cutbait and he said he was planning on going out too. Cool, let's meet up 4:30 ish. I arrived a lil early and went to hit 1 spot b4 we meet. Driving in, I notice my battery light come on. Then the stereo starts cutting in n out. Son of a .... My alternator is done. Called CB and said, "I'm out". I've gotta call AAA. What does CB reply ? "Nope", I'm on my way with a battery. Swapped out batteries, left my truck, and we hit a couple spots for a handful of fish. I had to leave early to get back home b4 dark (couldn't run headlights). This really ruined the game plan, but of course CB could care less. He just wanted me to make it home.
Brother Man, you went way out of your way to help me out. And, to this I say thank you.
CB told me that the battery actually belonged to TrailBlazer...
Bako Boys, always giving.
Thanks again brosef's, you saved me a tow from out in the middle of nowhere.

just a bunch of mushy jiberish AA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Bring the BATT back NOW!!

We need a report,

Hows that bro?

TRAIL BLAZER