PDA

View Full Version : Summer hours begin June 1 ?????

hookerz
03-07-2014, 02:20 PM
Really?
That's great news!:EyePop:
Seems to me summers hours usually didn't begin until around July 4.
Lookin' forward to it !
:Fishing Catch:

TaperSteve
03-07-2014, 02:24 PM
It's usually the 1st or 2nd week of June I'm sure of it cause my Wife's BDay is on the 11th and opening weekend always has a bad habit of falling on her BDay weekend. If it starts on the 1st this year that's actually great news for me....

TS

troutdog
03-07-2014, 02:43 PM
June 1st is a Sunday so I assume the first "night" to fish would be Thursday the 6th when the lake closes at 11 if they are still offering that....if it is like last season the first KOTC qualifier would be Friday the 7th. THREE MONTHS FROM TODAY, can't wait!!!!

TD

Rooster
03-07-2014, 03:28 PM
Yea looks like some sneaky wording "Summer Hours begin Week of June 1st, 2014" Why not just put the date :LOL:

TD your going down my friend. :Shocked: My hog wild cocktail sauce ownz chu :Envious:

troutdog
03-10-2014, 04:47 PM
Yea looks like some sneaky wording "Summer Hours begin Week of June 1st, 2014" Why not just put the date :LOL:

TD your going down my friend. :Shocked: My hog wild cocktail sauce ownz chu :Envious:

I know you have been training under DarthTrolly young padawan, but Rooster you're going to have to bring more than your new deoderant to this cat fight! :LOL:

First one to catch a 20lber this season from the Vine gets Team57 bragging rights! :Twisted:

TD

hookerz
03-11-2014, 06:49 PM
I know you have been training under DarthTrolly young padawan, but Rooster you're going to have to bring more than your new deoderant to this cat fight! :LOL:

First one to catch a 20lber this season from the Vine gets Team57 bragging rights! :Twisted:

TD

I've got one that was between 25 and 30 a few weeks ago, how about me?

troutdog
03-12-2014, 11:37 AM
I've got one that was between 25 and 30 a few weeks ago, how about me?

You are definitely the man to beat right now Hookerz! Are you using your 20lb trout trolling gear when targeting them kitties?
When are we going to que up some bacon/teriyaki/yellowtail again? :Food: That seriously makes the top 3 list of best seafood I have ever tried :Thumbs Up:

TD

hookerz
03-12-2014, 05:02 PM
You are definitely the man to beat right now Hookerz! Are you using your 20lb trout trolling gear when targeting them kitties?
When are we going to que up some bacon/teriyaki/yellowtail again? :Food: That seriously makes the top 3 list of best seafood I have ever tried :Thumbs Up:

TD

Thanks, a while back, I hooked into a monster cat, between 5 and 6ft. long on the 20. It broke me off after about 10 minutes. Since then I've been using 25 and 30 with pretty good success.
Glad you liked that yellowtail candy, good stuff.:Wink: