PDA

View Full Version : World record Trout caught ice fishing in Minnesota

HawgZWylde
03-03-2014, 05:39 PM
A world record Trout weighing in at 52lbs 3oz was caught ice fishing in Minnesota;

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag145/Hawgz_Wylde/ap-trout-record-flap_zps7e0c6dc0.jpg (http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/Hawgz_Wylde/media/ap-trout-record-flap_zps7e0c6dc0.jpg.html)

Ah but not so fast, seems the government has other ideas, read the link;

http://www.startribune.com/local/247563501.html

That truly sucks...

Misfitdog
03-03-2014, 05:42 PM
Yup Read that this morning at 5am before hitting Perris .. What a Bummer for this angler

HawgZWylde
03-03-2014, 05:44 PM
A bummer is putting it mildly. I'd be freaking po'd big time. How was Perris today?

benichi
03-03-2014, 06:30 PM
A world record Trout weighing in at 52lbs 3oz was caught ice fishing in Minnesota;

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag145/Hawgz_Wylde/ap-trout-record-flap_zps7e0c6dc0.jpg (http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/Hawgz_Wylde/media/ap-trout-record-flap_zps7e0c6dc0.jpg.html)

Ah but not so fast, seems the government has other ideas, read the link;

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/03/world-record-trout-disqualified/ap-trout-record-flap-a-usa-mn/#main

That truly sucks...

that would have been a state record,... diffidently not world record... But all the same that does suck they don't give him the state record...

world record lake trout is
32.65 kg (72 lb 0 oz) Great Bear Lake, Northwest Territories, Canada 19-Aug-1995 Lloyd Bull

cutbait
03-03-2014, 06:55 PM
Imagine the size Striper that would eat that TROUT!

HawgZWylde
03-03-2014, 06:56 PM
that would have been a state record,... diffidently not world record... But all the same that does suck they don't give him the state record...

world record lake trout is
32.65 kg (72 lb 0 oz) Great Bear Lake, Northwest Territories, Canada 19-Aug-1995 Lloyd Bull

Yes you are correct and my mistake as I should have said "world ice fishing record Trout". The link I provided in my op apparently doesn't allow the full story to be copy and pasted. I found the article I originally read and pasted the link to the op. Thanks for pointing that out...

HawgZWylde
03-03-2014, 06:59 PM
Imagine the size Striper that would eat that TROUT!

Lol, I'm sure there's at least one somewhere that would certainly try...

etucker1959
03-03-2014, 07:16 PM
Are you guy's kidding me!!!!! He is nothing more then a GREEDY POACHER!!!!!! If anyone tries to defend this guy shame on you!!!!!

benichi
03-03-2014, 07:44 PM
Are you guy's kidding me!!!!! He is nothing more then a GREEDY POACHER!!!!!! If anyone tries to defend this guy shame on you!!!!!

m I missing something how is he a greedy poacher??? do you have more to the story then we do???

cutbait
03-03-2014, 07:49 PM

Big deal! Its just a Trout!...

Mighty big words coming from a mountain lion killer with a .22 caliber! How many times did you have to shoot it again before it was out of misery and pain?

DocSpotty
03-03-2014, 09:25 PM
Beautiful laker.....but he did keep the fish illegally. Possession and daily limit was one. He had kept a 4 lbs. fish earlier...then when he caught the monster he gave the small one to someone else. Law states that once you keep the fish, whether you eat it, or give it away, you are done keeping anymore that day. That being said....I would be sorely tempted to keep it EXCEPT that he had been checked by F&G that day with the 4 lbs. fish in possession. He probably would have been fine if he quietly took it home and had it mounted. But as soon as a big deal is made out of it being some kind of WR it gets a lot of media attention. If I were the warden in that area and heard about this monster fish being taken in "my area" I would definitely want to see the story. When the warden sees it he recognizes the guy and the date and knows he had that tiny 4 lb. laker when they check.......BUSTED.....Canadians get pretty serious about this stuff too.

benichi
03-03-2014, 10:46 PM
Beautiful laker.....but he did keep the fish illegally. Possession and daily limit was one. He had kept a 4 lbs. fish earlier...then when he caught the monster he gave the small one to someone else. Law states that once you keep the fish, whether you eat it, or give it away, you are done keeping anymore that day. That being said....I would be sorely tempted to keep it EXCEPT that he had been checked by F&G that day with the 4 lbs. fish in possession. He probably would have been fine if he quietly took it home and had it mounted. But as soon as a big deal is made out of it being some kind of WR it gets a lot of media attention. If I were the warden in that area and heard about this monster fish being taken in "my area" I would definitely want to see the story. When the warden sees it he recognizes the guy and the date and knows he had that tiny 4 lb. laker when they check.......BUSTED.....Canadians get pretty serious about this stuff too.

most places have a record law in place because of this... if you keep a fish on the ice it is going to die there is no live well you can use out there. I was told in Colorado by the WD that if you are at your limit and catch something that rivals the state record that you can keep it but it will be donated to science if your over limit. personally I think if you have a camera with you, measure and weight take pics and let him go. they are not good eating after about 6lbs anyway.. I caught a 23 lber in Colorado and let him go that is my biggest freshwater fish great fighters those lake trout.. oh and mine was also on the ice lol....

etucker1959
03-03-2014, 11:24 PM
Big deal! Its just a Trout!...

Mighty big words coming from a mountain lion killer with a .22 caliber! How many times did you have to shoot it again before it was out of misery and pain?

Five quick shots in the heart, that lion was dead in less then 30 seconds!!!!

etucker1959
03-03-2014, 11:34 PM
m I missing something how is he a greedy poacher??? do you have more to the story then we do???

I do want to add this, unlike in CA when you limit out on a particular species. Up in Canada it would appear to be ok to still C&R. So the guy tags out, but still is fishing which is ok to do. Catches the fish, he could have taken a picture of it and let it go. But NO!!!!! THE GREEDY BASTARD keeps the fish and gives away his #4 lbs that he already tagged and was checked by the Warden!!!!!!!! He got his fish taken away from him and now he must pay the piper.

benichi
03-03-2014, 11:37 PM

so for 30 seconds a majestic animal was in complete pain and agony... way to go buddy.... not something i would brag about... so much for one shot one kill..

benichi
03-03-2014, 11:40 PM
I do want to add this, unlike in CA when you limit out on a particular species. Up in Canada once you limit out, it would appear you can still C&R. So the guy tags out, but still is fishing which is ok to do. Catches the fish, he could have taken a picture of it and let it go. But NO!!!!! THE GREEDY BASTARD keeps the fish and gives away his #4 lbs that he already tagged and was checked by the Warden!!!!!!!!

read my earlier post most states have a record law in place for this situation ...

etucker1959
03-03-2014, 11:49 PM
so for 30 seconds a majestic animal was in complete pain and agony... way to go buddy.... not something i would brag about... so much for one shot one kill..

I take it you don't hunt or have ever seen an animal shot with a gun or Bow??????

benichi
03-04-2014, 12:33 AM
I take it you don't hunt or have ever seen an animal shot with a gun or Bow??????

Im an avid hunter and fisherman.. but I do not take pride in putting an animal in pain.. nor do i brag about shooting a mountain lion 5 time.. I never have had to shoot an animal 5 time..

bear, elk, deer, coyote, bobcat, it does not matter I think the most i have ever done is twice, but I don't take a shot to wound I shoot to kill and I make sure I can do it.. most of the time a good hunter needs one shot..

I make knives for hunting and fishing. don't mind getting my hands bloody.

etucker1959
03-04-2014, 12:54 AM
Im an avid hunter and fisherman.. but I do not take pride in putting an animal in pain.. nor do i brag about shooting a mountain lion 5 time.. I never have had to shoot an animal 5 time..

bear, elk, deer, coyote, bobcat, it does not matter I think the most i have ever done is twice, but I don't take a shot to wound I shoot to kill and I make sure I can do it.. most of the time a good hunter needs one shot..

I make knives for hunting and fishing. don't mind getting my hands bloody.

If you think 30 seconds is a long time for an animal to expire after being shot. Then you must only take head shots or you were very lucky on your shot placements.

DockRat
03-04-2014, 06:15 AM
He should have just sunk the 4 lber and STFU. Lol
DR

seal
03-04-2014, 08:05 AM
I'm with Etucker, poacher. Not too bright either considering he already was checked and then gets the big fish and pr that goes with it then try's to justify it by saying it would have died anyway, um dude you shouldn't have been fishing still or should have let the 4lbs go earlier. Had he have given the 4lbs away right away my sympathy would be greater but obviously he was on the cull.

DarkShadow
03-04-2014, 01:03 PM

You did read the article, didn't you?

If you're still asking those questions above, please feel free to re-read the posted link, where it explains in plain English why the individual, by definition of breaking laws, can be labeled a poacher.

Im an avid hunter....but I do not take pride in putting an animal in pain.

Now those are words to live by.

benichi
03-04-2014, 02:12 PM
You did read the article, didn't you?

If you're still asking those questions above, please feel free to re-read the posted link, where it explains in plain English why the individual, by definition of breaking laws, can be labeled a poacher.

Now those are words to live by.

yeah I had to go to a different link to get the whole story but I get what he did now..

yes those words are part of being a true sportsmen..

etucker1959
03-05-2014, 08:13 AM
I think this thread has probably run it's course. So I would like to give a brief summary of how the comments went down. This thread really was pretty black and white. A guy caught a record fish but was already at his limit. However he decided to keep his fish anyway and got caught. No Big deal!!!!!! A few comments here and there and that should have been the end of thread.

In reality it turned into a us vs them confrontation. Us being Conservatives them being Liberals. The Liberal's interpretation of events went something like this. Conservative no 1. started a thread about a record fish caught. He then threw in the Government has other ideas comment. (You know how those governments are always up to no good!!!!) He then threw in, "if I was the angler I would be P/O." The Liberal then chimes in, "is anyone supporting the acts of a Poacher?????" Then Conservative no 2. speaks up against the Liberal. "Don't believe anything out of that mans mouth because" he then goes off on a thread jack on another subject that put the Liberal in a poor light. Along comes Conservative no. 3 who is now reacting to the thread jack. As he is going back and forth with the Liberal on Hunting ethics. A voice of reason then asks Conservative no. 3 "if he even read the article????" Conservative no. 3 admits he had not. Once he did, he then gave some answer that only he understands. Thus ending the thread about the angler who kept a record fish when he was already at his limit. lol

vegas fish slayer
03-06-2014, 12:49 PM

So you have never caught a limit and kept fishing? When you go fish the pay and slay lakes you catch your 5 and leave? Not saying that its the "right" thing to do but everyone of us is guilty of it myself included. In fact Im Pro at getting my limit and still fishing. Ok so let me have it im waiting.....

seal
03-06-2014, 12:56 PM
So you have never caught a limit and kept fishing? When you go fish the pay and slay lakes you catch your 5 and leave? Not saying that its the "right" thing to do but everyone of us is guilty of it myself included. In fact Im Pro at getting my limit and still fishing. Ok so let me have it im waiting.....

I'll take it Etucker.

Yup you are a poacher, not just a poacher a proud poacher! But there is a difference between pay to fish lakes and catching a more than likely wild lake trout that has a very strict limit for a reason then trying to claim a record. To compare pay to fish fishing to catching a wild 50lbs lake trout is ignorant and is one of my major concerns about some that take their pay to fish lake habits up to the Sierra's or other areas.

So be proud.

vegas fish slayer
03-06-2014, 01:14 PM
I'll take it Etucker.

Yup you are a poacher, not just a poacher a proud poacher! But there is a difference between pay to fish lakes and catching a more than likely wild lake trout that has a very strict limit for a reason then trying to claim a record. To compare pay to fish fishing to catching a wild 50lbs lake trout is ignorant and is one of my major concerns about some that take their pay to fish lake habits up to the Sierra's or other areas.

So be proud.

I have caught more lake trout, salmon, and wallys out of Lake Ontario in my life than you can imagine. Sierras.....LOL cmon who keeps fish up there? Who eats trout period?? Not me. Ignorant??? you can come check my freezer there isnt any trout in there and have caught a metric ton of them this season. Come to Utah where we fish all day and have 50 days all the time without a single fatality. I know "proud poacher" what a joke. You should get out of cali to fish where its REAL fishing not this Pay $30 to dodge 3oz sinkers and 50lb line all day. None of you know me none of you know what im about i just thought it was funny that every person on here goes to the pay lakes to fish and try and act like you follow the rules to a T. Truthfully i dont care what any of you think its not gonna make me lose any sleep. We will still travel all over the Country and catch fish that most dream about. Sorry if that sounds harsh but caught me at the right moment

seal
03-06-2014, 01:47 PM
I have caught more lake trout, salmon, and wallys out of Lake Ontario in my life than you can imagine. Sierras.....LOL cmon who keeps fish up there? Who eats trout period?? Not me. Ignorant??? you can come check my freezer there isnt any trout in there and have caught a metric ton of them this season. Come to Utah where we fish all day and have 50 days all the time without a single fatality. I know "proud poacher" what a joke. You should get out of cali to fish where its REAL fishing not this Pay $30 to dodge 3oz sinkers and 50lb line all day. None of you know me none of you know what im about i just thought it was funny that every person on here goes to the pay lakes to fish and try and act like you follow the rules to a T. Truthfully i dont care what any of you think its not gonna make me lose any sleep. We will still travel all over the Country and catch fish that most dream about. Sorry if that sounds harsh but caught me at the right moment

Vegas I fish out of Cali. all the time, have me an out of state license for Nevada your home. But you come on here and make the statement "In fact Im Pro at getting my limit and still fishing" and then you claim on your next response to be an ethical fisherman? Ok I get it now you are one of those that completely ignores the rules at pay to fish lakes and justify's it. Sorry bud I can't relate I don't fish at those lakes but I know you do you've posted many times and seem to be well known out there. Hope the management at those lakes takes notice of your pride in cheating.

Your comparisons still suck. If you have all this experience you should realize that a fishery has limits for a reason and if this guy was a catch and release fisherman he would have released that first fish and then I would completely understand the desire to keep a record fish, no problem there, but the dude got checked earlier in the day then still tried to claim the record, not much intelligence there I think but you go ahead and try to defend him.

DarkShadow
03-06-2014, 02:01 PM
So you have never caught a limit and kept fishing?...

Um, no, I have not.

But thanks for letting us know the ethics you have towards rules.

vegas fish slayer
03-06-2014, 02:22 PM
I'm trying to respond to this on my phone auto spell ruined it when I get home ill correct my post to read right. The point I tried to make about the 5 limit was supposed to have excluding the pay lakes line in there. Was talking about real fishing

HawgZWylde
03-07-2014, 11:07 AM
I think this thread has probably run it's course. So I would like to give a brief summary of how the comments went down. This thread really was pretty black and white. A guy caught a record fish but was already at his limit. However he decided to keep his fish anyway and got caught. No Big deal!!!!!! A few comments here and there and that should have been the end of thread.

So you are the one who decides when a tread should end eh tucky? Funny, it's you who first took the thread in a direction not of the authors intention.

In reality it turned into a us vs them confrontation. Us being Conservatives them being Liberals. The Liberal's interpretation of events went something like this. Conservative no 1. started a thread about a record fish caught. He then threw in the Government has other ideas comment. (You know how those governments are always up to no good!!!!) He then threw in, "if I was the angler I would be P/O." The Liberal then chimes in, "is anyone supporting the acts of a Poacher?????" Then Conservative no 2. speaks up against the Liberal. "Don't believe anything out of that mans mouth because" he then goes off on a thread jack on another subject that put the Liberal in a poor light. Along comes Conservative no. 3 who is now reacting to the thread jack. As he is going back and forth with the Liberal on Hunting ethics. A voice of reason then asks Conservative no. 3 "if he even read the article????" Conservative no. 3 admits he had not. Once he did, he then gave some answer that only he understands. Thus ending the thread about the angler who kept a record fish when he was already at his limit. lol

Man, you are really something else dude. You have now deemed this an "us vs them" political thread? Lol, go figure man.

Funny how now, since this is my thread, I'm being forced to defend what I posted because someone has decided it's an "us vs them" poaching thread and the author, supposedly because he's a "conservative", must now support poaching. How frigging ridiculous is that?

Here it is tucky, the thread was started because a guy caught a world record ice fishing lake Trout, and then had it confiscated because the government created the "one fish limit", hence my reference to "the government". I love the way it then becomes a "he's a frigging dooooshbag poacher and if you agree with him you suck" issue. And the guy actually admits that he made a mistake. But that wasn't my point anyway. My point was the fact that the guy goes through all the trouble, time and money spent getting there, drilling a hole in the ice only to drop his line and hook a fish as soon as he got there. If it's gut hooked you're done. All that trouble just to get shut down after one freaking fish. Yup, the law's the law but geez, wouldn't YOU get pissed if your day ended that quickly? I would. The guy thought he cleared himself by giving up his first fish, like would have worked here. His mistake.

But since you have deemed it a "political" thread now, I might as well join in. Ever been to Lac la Croix lake tucky? It's freaking massive at 34,070 acres and 168ft deep at its deepest. Definitely not one of your beloved pay to play worship the stock truck so cal mudholes. And it's indeed one of thousands of lakes in the area. There is a lake, pond, creek, stream or river everywhere up there, literally. And with that being said, there are millions upon millions of fish, huge fish everywhere. A one small fish your day is done in the winter limit seems to me to be a bit "extreme" considering all the effort, money and time it takes just to fish...

HawgZWylde
03-07-2014, 12:38 PM
Um, no, I have not.

Hmm, so with that being said, and since tucky has declared this thread a political one, you certainly don't support amnesty for illegals, right?

Lady Quagga
03-07-2014, 01:06 PM
Hi welcome.

DarkShadow
03-07-2014, 01:45 PM
Hmm, so with that being said, and since tucky has declared this thread a political one, you certainly don't support amnesty for illegals, right?

Hawgzies,

Feel free to look at the title of the post "World Record Trout Caught Ice Fishing in Minnesota" and the question you have posed.

So, essentially, because some random dude politicized a thread (which I'm sure you have NO experience in), you want me to shuck and jive with your question towards me, and not them?

Are you 12?

fishinone
03-07-2014, 01:45 PM

I can't support this guys bid for a record. He clearly admitted that it wasn't taken legally, that's unethical.

Taking big game with a rimfire rifle is also unethical. As far as I know it's also illegal.

DEVOREFLYER
03-07-2014, 01:56 PM
I can't support this guys bid for a record. He clearly admitted that it wasn't taken legally, that's unethical.

Taking big game with a center fire rifle is also unethical. As far as I know it's also illegal.

Ron I think you meant RIMFIRE rifle, but hey the guys a regular Annie Oakley "5 quick shots in the heart", Annie Oakley I tell ya!!!!!

It's easy to follow frenchy aka etucker if ya got a can of this handy.

http://i.imgur.com/0QLrcR2.png

ps: It works on da Quagga infestation also. :Shocked:

Lady Quagga
03-07-2014, 02:17 PM

STFU numbnuts. The only reason you even know about it is because it comes in gold.

http://s30.postimg.org/4hnif0w6p/huffer.jpg

fishinone
03-07-2014, 02:21 PM
Ron I think you meant RIMFIRE rifle, but hey the guys a regular Annie Oakley "5 quick shots in the heart", Annie Oakley I tell ya!!!!!

It's easy to follow frenchy aka etucker if ya got a can of this handy.

LOL! Yea, what he said!

Lady Quagga
03-07-2014, 02:24 PM
Ah here we go, off to the races.

http://www.paulickreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Greyhound-racing.jpg

NOW this is a thread.

etucker1959
03-07-2014, 04:31 PM
So you are the one who decides when a tread should end eh tucky? Funny, it's you who first took the thread in a direction not of the authors intention.

Man, you are really something else dude. You have now deemed this an "us vs them" political thread? Lol, go figure man.

Funny how now, since this is my thread, I'm being forced to defend what I posted because someone has decided it's an "us vs them" poaching thread and the author, supposedly because he's a "conservative", must now support poaching. How frigging ridiculous is that?

Here it is tucky, the thread was started because a guy caught a world record ice fishing lake Trout, and then had it confiscated because the government created the "one fish limit", hence my reference to "the government". I love the way it then becomes a "he's a frigging dooooshbag poacher and if you agree with him you suck" issue. And the guy actually admits that he made a mistake. But that wasn't my point anyway. My point was the fact that the guy goes through all the trouble, time and money spent getting there, drilling a hole in the ice only to drop his line and hook a fish as soon as he got there. If it's gut hooked you're done. All that trouble just to get shut down after one freaking fish. Yup, the law's the law but geez, wouldn't YOU get pissed if your day ended that quickly? I would. The guy thought he cleared himself by giving up his first fish, like would have worked here. His mistake.

But since you have deemed it a "political" thread now, I might as well join in. Ever been to Lac la Croix lake tucky? It's freaking massive at 34,070 acres and 168ft deep at its deepest. Definitely not one of your beloved pay to play worship the stock truck so cal mudholes. And it's indeed one of thousands of lakes in the area. There is a lake, pond, creek, stream or river everywhere up there, literally. And with that being said, there are millions upon millions of fish, huge fish everywhere. A one small fish your day is done in the winter limit seems to me to be a bit "extreme" considering all the effort, money and time it takes just to fish...

I don't mind talking to you or Dev because we have this good vs evil thing going. lol However, when you use the word P/O with no explanation it does look like you support the acts of a Poacher. Also that government comment you made, you know darn well you have very few nice things to say about Governments. Yea I too took a little liberty with my comments, but we're all here to entertain the people. lol

HawgZWylde
03-07-2014, 05:22 PM
Hawgzies,

Feel free to look at the title of the post "World Record Trout Caught Ice Fishing in Minnesota" and the question you have posed.

So, essentially, because some random dude politicized a thread (which I'm sure you have NO experience in), you want me to shuck and jive with your question towards me, and not them?

Are you 12?

Hey, there's plenty of random threadjacks by certain "others" so what difference does it make eh? So with what you said above meaning it's unethical to support a guy who had one fish over a one fish limit which I do not support because the law is the law, and which a law I don't necessarily agree with but the law's the law, would it not then be unethical to support those who broke our laws by violating our sovereign border per you're own words? Really doesn't matter what law was violated just confirming your stance on ethics.

Am I 12? Lol, ya sure whatever you say...

HawgZWylde
03-07-2014, 05:25 PM
Hi welcome.

Hi Goldilocks, how are you today? I missed you...

HawgZWylde
03-07-2014, 05:55 PM
I don't mind talking to you or Dev because we have this good vs evil thing going. lol However, when you use the word P/O with no explanation it does look like you support the acts of a Poacher. Also that government comment you made, you know darn well you have very few nice things to say about Governments. Yea I too took a little liberty with my comments, but we're all here to entertain the people. lol

It's not a good vs evil thingy, it's a right vs left thingy, respectfully. Well, on second thought maybe it is.

Also that government comment you made, you know darn well you have very few nice things to say about Governments

I have very few nice things to say about THIS current administration for it's corruption, contempt for our constitution and it's attempt at "fundamentally changing" our country into something it was never intended to be and in fact is what our ancestors left behind when they COLONIZED and then created this great country called the USA. I also don't have nice things to say about the RINO's that have infiltrated the republican party and do not adhere to true republicanism. Simple as that.

As for poaching? I c&r every fish I catch. I don't bedfish, and the only time I keep a fish or 3 is when I'm in the Sierras to eat with dinner or breakfast while I'm there, everything else is c&r'd. I'm sure plenty are "entertained" but that's not my intention. My intentions are to inform, and help others catch fish. I'll leave entertainment for Hollywood and the demorats. Oh, but I do still play guitar so I guess I do still entertain...

Lady Quagga
03-07-2014, 06:13 PM
Hi Goldilocks, how are you today? I missed you...

Hey numbnuts. Can't say I've missed you. But I do enjoy the daily cacophony here.

HawgZWylde
03-07-2014, 07:08 PM
Hey numbnuts. Can't say I've missed you. But I do enjoy the daily cacophony here.

Lol, oh but sweetheart, you'd be so bored here without me.

Cacophony? You like Cacophony? I didn't know you were an old Speed metalhead. Their vids are few and hard to find but here ya go for your enjoyment Darlin;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K23sjv_NaP0

So sad what happened to Jason Becker...

Lady Quagga
03-07-2014, 10:16 PM
Lol, oh but sweetheart, you'd be so bored here without me.

I have this double digit tabby who spends his days stalking the hillside for clueless critters. At least once a week he'll bring one in, and get bored with it......that is until it starts twitching.

So yeah, perhaps.

Cacophony? You like Cacophony? I didn't know you were an old Speed metalhead. Their vids are few and hard to find but here ya go for your enjoyment Darlin;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K23sjv_NaP0

So sad what happened to Jason Becker...

Bleh, was never one for the Sunset Strip metal scene.

DEVOREFLYER
03-08-2014, 04:44 AM
I hear this is your favorite Quagga.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_WEjAnslGc

Lady Quagga
03-08-2014, 06:35 AM
I hear this is your favorite Quagga.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_WEjAnslGc

If only you knew!

Now get up on that pole!

DEVOREFLYER
03-08-2014, 06:58 AM
Oh Quagga I know more than you think but I digress. I lean more toward that Country Music style. Here is one of my favorites ENJOY!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbihpBjckvk

Lady Quagga
03-08-2014, 07:25 AM
Oh Quagga I know more than you think but I digress. I lean more toward that Country Music style. Here is one of my favorites ENJOY!!

Save me your Oildale retrospectives. Just climb the pole like the good lapdog you are.

cutbait
03-08-2014, 08:29 AM
Save me your Oildale retrospectives. Just climb the pole like the good lapdog you are.

You need to back off the Oildale references at this point. I've come to expect more from you. Its a tad bit stale

DEVOREFLYER
03-08-2014, 08:47 AM
You need to back off the Oildale references at this point. I've come to expect more from you. Its a tad bit stale

Ya, I would expect more from someone that claims not to be an Athenian or a Greek, but a citizen of the world.

So the question begs is da Quagga a "Phony or a Troll"?

etucker1959
03-08-2014, 09:54 AM

Hey I've got a fishing question. You make mention if you gut hook a fish you're done. I C&R 95% of all my fish, if there gut hooked I just cut the line and gently release the fish. As far as I know, there is no condition of the fish requirements to C&R anywhere. Do you know differently????

HawgZWylde
03-08-2014, 10:03 AM
Ya, I would expect more from someone that claims not to be an Athenian or a Greek, but a citizen of the world.

A Troll. But by definition, an anonymous Troll is a phony.

From one of our resident Trolls favorite info sites wikipedia;

"In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[6]"

More from the Urban dictionary;

troll
1a. Noun
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

1b. Noun
A person who, on a message forum of some type, attacks and flames other members of the forum for any of a number of reasons such as rank, previous disagreements, sex, status, ect.
A troll usually flames threads without staying on topic, unlike a "Flamer" who flames a thread because he/she disagrees with the content of the thread.

1c. Noun
A member of an internet forum who continually harangues and harasses others. Someone with nothing worthwhile to add to a certain conversation, but rather continually threadjacks or changes the subject, as well as thinks every member of the forum is talking about them and only them. Trolls often go by multiple names to circumvent getting banned.

All of the above, and there are more than one here...

DEVOREFLYER
03-08-2014, 10:04 AM
Some of us actually fish some not so much.:Envious:

cutbait
03-08-2014, 10:04 AM
Where she at?

Lady Quagga
03-08-2014, 10:44 AM

Ah cutbait, this is not a slam on you Bako Boys. This particular meme started a while ago, and in fact was initiated by Dev or one of his cronies. Too bad it didn't quite work out in his favor. If I wanted to slam Bakersfield, there would be enough ammo to do it in a totally different thread.

I've claimed no such thing. Get your head out of your ***.

A Troll. But by definition, an anonymous Troll is a phony.

Oh Hawgy, you are so funny. You claim legitimacy because you've elected to not be anonymous. As if your choice will somehow compel others to not remain anonymous. That, by definition, is trolling. Sorry, but I'm not biting.

But hey, let's get back on topic, on a thread that has gotten more pages than it really deserves. Was it a record trout? Yep. Do I applaud the time and effort put in to the catching of said fish? Sure. Is the angler a poacher and therefor unworthy of the record title? Absolutely. Any time you fish a body a water, you agree to abide by the rules of that body of water. You may not like it, and you may have strong "political" feelings about it - but rules are rules, and you don't get to challenge those rules whilst angling.

TroutOnly
03-11-2014, 09:21 PM
I shot fifty times and it took him an hour to die,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,taking an animal with the wrong weapon ,and not taking them out with one shot is very weak,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh but that comes from a former target team champ and expert medal winner from uncle sams army,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,maybe you should have got youre self an a/k and made look like a cheese grader,,,,,,,,,,,,,hey d/f ,,,,,,,,,,,l/g ,,,,,,,uses the b/s in the can for a mouthwash,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,

titos334
03-11-2014, 09:44 PM
This is some quality work here, the level of entertainment provided is top notch. Nothing beats a group of idiots fighting to prove who is the dumbest.

etucker1959
03-11-2014, 10:03 PM
This is some quality work here, the level of entertainment provided is top notch. Nothing beats a group of idiots fighting to prove who is the dumbest.

I like the way you think!!!!! I didn't join FNN to be Character, but I was forced into it. Two prison stints in the FNN Jail changes a man. The only way to beat these people is to fight fire with fire. lol

DarkShadow
03-12-2014, 02:43 PM
I like the way you think!!!!! I didn't join FNN to be Character, but I was forced into it. Two prison stints in the FNN Jail changes a man. The only way to beat these people is to fight fire with fire. lol

Etucker,

Do you know who Buzz Killington is?

etucker1959
03-12-2014, 02:52 PM
Etucker,

Do you know who Buzz Killington is?

No, I really don't know who that is, but I would LOVE to find out.

DarkShadow
03-12-2014, 03:15 PM
No, I really don't know who that is, but I would LOVE to find out.

No, no you wouldn't.

But here goes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcyiskNIiBI

fishinone
03-12-2014, 03:35 PM

I think you just qualified to be the judge.

etucker1959
03-12-2014, 04:05 PM
No, no you wouldn't.

But here goes:

Well what are you saying??????? I should mix it up a little bit more. lol lol

DarkShadow
03-12-2014, 04:31 PM
Well what are saying??????? I should mix it up a little bit more. lol lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tndjs56zXsA

DocSpotty
03-14-2014, 05:48 PM
Please......PPLLEEAASSEE....someone put a merciful end to this thread!!!!!

etucker1959
03-14-2014, 08:27 PM
No, no you wouldn't.

But here goes:

Being compared to an Aristocratic English Gentlemen instead of a bunch of drunken yahoo's is a nice compliment. Thanks Bro!!!!!!! lol lol lol

Lady Quagga
03-14-2014, 11:54 PM
Being compared to an Aristocratic English Gentlemen instead of a bunch of drunken yahoo's is a nice compliment. Thanks Bro!!!!!!! lol lol lol

DS has been gentle with you, to no avail. I won't be.

Chill the f*ck out.

etucker1959
03-15-2014, 02:59 AM
DS has been gentle with you, to no avail. I won't be.

Chill the f*ck out.

Gez no sense of humor, just because Haggy won't play with you don't take it out on me!!!!!