PDA

View Full Version : Water Level

NFCD I
03-03-2014, 03:38 PM
I was just wondering if the inlet is running again and if the water level is back up to the reeds?
Thanks

Stalker Of Fish
03-03-2014, 05:05 PM
I was just wondering if the inlet is running again and if the water level is back up to the reeds?
Thanks

Hi, it's down and the lakes water level is being lowered for the purpose of Quagga Mussel control in the reservoirs pipes (plumbing) .
I read this in a post from HawZwylde today . It is a temporary condition lasting only a week or so

P.A.W.
03-03-2014, 05:22 PM
In the meantime I got a call from a friend on the water Sunday. He said the level is indeed still down but the inlet is running pretty hard.... so, yes and no. :)

NFCD I
03-04-2014, 07:38 AM
Thanks guy's. It sounds like it might me time to get out and beat the reeds.

allIdoIsfish
03-05-2014, 12:08 PM
Thanks guy's. It sounds like it might me time to get out and beat the reeds.

Is the water back up? Im thinking of heading out there on friday

P.A.W.
03-05-2014, 05:00 PM
Got a call from Askwhy today. He just got back from the lake...... still down quite a bit. He said the water was near the end of the launch ramp. I'll be out by hook or by crook on Saturday so please report back if you do go Friday.

allIdoIsfish
03-06-2014, 09:05 AM
Got a call from Askwhy today. He just got back from the lake...... still down quite a bit. He said the water was near the end of the launch ramp. I'll be out by hook or by crook on Saturday so please report back if you do go Friday.

You got it Pat, Im most likely going regardless of the levels.