PDA

View Full Version : Late Report (short verison) OutRider Charter 9/22

CharlieB
09-27-2007, 07:35 PM
Hello All,

I Chartered the Outrider for a 1 1/2 day trip and let me tell you what a trip. Jeff Jessop and crew were great. The Boat is Very nice, And we just killed the fish.

Got to the landing around 9 p.m. was short a few people due to them being scared of the weather, and 2 for family reasons. Got a call from Dan and he had 3 guys for me. (Thanks Dan you saved me a few dollars). And let me tell you he brought with him some fish killers. So now we had 7 guys that knew what was up and 2 newbies.....

Got under way, got bait and we were off. Woke up in the morning to SOme wonderful weather, and lots of fish. by noon we had 20 nice fat albies on the boat and then all hell broke lose. We pull up on a foamer (breaking fish) about two football field long and then it broke up. No it did not sink out it broke up and sourrounded the boat. We saw a whale roll on the tuna...... It was the wildest *@%# i have seen. Not only was there fish up all over us but the meter was soild top to bottom. 2hrs later the nine of us put 60 fish on the boat. We finished up the day with a few more stops, ate dinner and all slept very well.

fish count
9 anglers
107 tuna

boat A+
Crew A+8 others on trip A++++++

Pic's to follow waiting for them to get emailed to me

Thanks to Randy from seeker for the blank he gave away for JackPot.
Thanks to the Blue Horizon, and Thunderbird for the bait......... We needed it.......

Charlie b!!!!

ONEKID
09-27-2007, 07:56 PM
Wow, the albies just going nuts!.. Good job on the long fins.

JapanRon
09-27-2007, 09:09 PM
Hi CharlieB,

Good job on the fishys. Thanks for the report. Always good to hear of positive feedback on crew and boats. And ...... those who help out !!

JapanRon

zammers
09-27-2007, 09:36 PM
Would love to go on one of these charters. I am a bit of a newbie, but not one of the unaware ones. You know the dumb guy who casts all over you, and just watches their line drift past yours, etc. Been around fishing a lot, just not really active doing it until recently.

If anyone is ever short a person on a charter - send me a message, I would love to join

Greg Madrigal
09-27-2007, 10:01 PM
Fricken RIGHT ON!!!!!! That's what its all about!!!!!!!

Isn't that just the most exciting thing ever?! I LOVE foamers! Sounds like that was one-helluva 1 tho! :D

Can't wait 4 z pics. Keep them reports a comin'!

GM

fishfreak
09-28-2007, 02:58 PM
WOW! i was thinking of jumping on that boat, but didn't know anything about, now i do, thaks for the report; can't wait to the pictures.

CharlieB
10-03-2007, 05:43 PM
Ok it took long enough but here are some pic's

CharlieB
10-03-2007, 05:51 PM
mess up here we go

CharlieB
10-03-2007, 05:59 PM
i am having problem here it won't let me load the pics any help!!!!!

It was working but then it stop loading