PDA

View Full Version : Bako Duct!

X2outdoors
02-26-2014, 10:32 AM
Went to the duct yesterday. I've been fishing the duct for about five years with no luck. Got there about 4:30pm and started casting. At 5 I got my first. Needless to say I was pretty happy! Fished till dark with no more luck the one was to small so back it went. I sent a pic of it to my wife. When I get home,the wife said where's the fish I want to fix it with dinner. I took a deep breath and said I through it back. (Wife,why the hell did you do that.) I told her it was to small. She said it looked big enough in the pic. Next time no pic for her unless it's a keeper. Lol!!! Here's the pic. 43541

cutbait
02-26-2014, 11:43 AM
Right on!.. weird weather coming. See out there

DieselFixer
02-26-2014, 11:43 AM
I dont blame ya for throwing it back . Ya at least want to be full and unable to eat more if ya gonna cook up some stripers.

Has anyone ever done any good on the duct when its a raining?:Rain::Rain::Rain:

cutbait
02-26-2014, 11:45 AM
I dont blame ya for throwing it back . Ya at least want to be full and unable to eat more if ya gonna cook up some stripers.

Has anyone ever done any good on the duct when its a raining?:Rain::Rain::Rain:
I have caught fish in rain.

My personal belief is to get household chores done in rain. So you can fish afterwards

dk4885
02-26-2014, 01:46 PM
I think I'll catch up on sleep during this rain. To many vampire runs latly. Lol. 65 cutbait.

cutbait
02-26-2014, 04:43 PM
I think I'll catch up on sleep during this rain. To many vampire runs latly. Lol. 65 cutbait.

F to the U

X2outdoors
03-04-2014, 06:20 PM
Ya I'm heading back out tomorrow afternoon. Maybe I'll get a couple keepers for dinner. It's been a long time since I've had any. I wanted to go out today,just got done with my honey do to list. Looks good for it tomorrow afternoon. Cutbait,maybe we can get together one of these afternoons. Thanks!

cutbait
03-04-2014, 07:22 PM
Ya I'm heading back out tomorrow afternoon. Maybe I'll get a couple keepers for dinner. It's been a long time since I've had any. I wanted to go out today,just got done with my honey do to list. Looks good for it tomorrow afternoon. Cutbait,maybe we can get together one of these afternoons. Thanks!

If you fish, you will run into me or Scottie!