PDA

View Full Version : saturday 2/22

reelgurlzfish
02-23-2014, 09:27 PM
......:Skunk::Skunk::Skunk::Skunk::Skunk::Skunk:.. ..

not much more i can say..... last 3 trips there have been sloooooooow

doesnt stop me though. Till next time....

troutdog
02-23-2014, 09:32 PM
It was tough out there for lots of people, keep at it and good things will come! Half inflated crawler has been the most consistent bait imo this season.

Feel free to PM me before you head out next time, always happy to try and help a fellow angler put a few fish on the stringer.

Good luck!

TD

esteban1t
02-23-2014, 10:52 PM
It was tough out there for lots of people, keep at it and good things will come! Half inflated crawler has been the most consistent bait imo this season.

Feel free to PM me before you head out next time, always happy to try and help a fellow angler put a few fish on the stringer.

Good luck!

TD

the last couple times i went , that is ALL they wanted, they love night crawlers

reelgurlzfish
02-23-2014, 11:05 PM
I Went Thru Night Crawlers.And Night Crawlers And Night Crawlers Lol

5150fishn
02-24-2014, 10:08 AM
Sorry to hear about your tough day at the Vine. It has been all over the place with our lack of a real winter lately. Best bet if it is a option for you is to get out and troll. Night crawlers with a power egg above the crawler has been pretty productive for the bait and wait bite also. I guess you are due for a lunker after a streak of skunks! Lol
Feel free to PM me for info. before you head out next time to see if I can help you out in any way.