PDA

View Full Version : Killed it butt lol trout days

sparkyzippo07
02-23-2014, 04:35 PM
Hello everyone took my daughter fishing at my favorite trout lake prado lol anyways I walk away with my limit :) daughter had a blast she is only three, we fish a very popular spot and I make it out early to get there and settle in. so couple hours in a father son sat down about 4' next to us actually almost behind us lol so I don't want to make a big deal about even after the 3 time they crossed all our lines so I just let it go till the FATHER cast and misfires his rod right on top of my 3 year old little girl now if your a father you know what the reaction is but instead of MAKING IT SOMETHING else, I just explained with anger what the deal was!!!!! I am 26 years old this guy was in his 40s so I talked down to him in front of his kid butt i am glad I used my words lol now I never wanted to make a father look like an idiot in front of his kid, I gave him every opportunity but when he smacked my DAUGHTER on ACCIDENT it crossed the line . She is fine by the way no big deal. I feel bad because poor kid will never learn the right way to fish because 12' ocean rods might be a lil too heavy for lake trout lol butt any ways you guys think I acted in the right way or ????

CrouchingNinjaHiddenFish
02-23-2014, 07:05 PM
Ofcourse she is your daughter

:Applause::Thumbs Up: