PDA

View Full Version : Won tourney????

olfishergal
02-21-2014, 07:18 PM
No WON tourney this year???? I must say I am very disappointed.

DynoDan
02-21-2014, 08:33 PM
I'm sure that passed already.

VineVideos
02-22-2014, 05:28 AM
olfishergal.... don't despair and not to worry. The 'Vine is having a super, colossal tournament on April 19. Details and the flyer will follow. "Sierra In The City!"

April 19th Sierra In The City Trout Derby ** $20 buy in for top 10 heaviest fish 100% payback ** $10 Blind Bogie buy in ** Kids Division 4 to 12 yrs of age ** Tagged Fish ** Huge Raffle ** Mark this on your calendar and stay tuned for prize listings.

Keep an eye on www.irvinelake.net for details !!

Tight Lines !!

DJ

exfactor
02-22-2014, 07:10 AM
We will still see you at fish for food hun!

olfishergal
02-22-2014, 04:05 PM
yes Mikey, I am on the Mirage as Boat Diva again this year....This is the 5th year for this wonderful day of gifting and fishing......Which one you on Mike! WCill look for and see you there.
Chris

troutdog
02-23-2014, 08:54 PM
olfishergal.... don't despair and not to worry. The 'Vine is having a super, colossal tournament on April 19. Details and the flyer will follow. "Sierra In The City!"

April 19th Sierra In The City Trout Derby ** $20 buy in for top 10 heaviest fish 100% payback ** $10 Blind Bogie buy in ** Kids Division 4 to 12 yrs of age ** Tagged Fish ** Huge Raffle ** Mark this on your calendar and stay tuned for prize listings.

Keep an eye on www.irvinelake.net (http://www.irvinelake.net) for details !!

Tight Lines !!

DJ

Sounds like a good time Danny thank you for the update. I'm looking forward to this end of the season tournament, excellent choice to have Irvine run the show. Personally I will never fish a WON tournament...

TD