PDA

View Full Version : Swimbaits for sale

Bassman1414
02-13-2014, 06:57 PM
Hey guys! It's Bassman1414 here! I recently was in the Poway trout derby and won! :Big Grin: I got 5 nice Jerry Rago swimbaits. They are 6 inches and I have quite a few colors. Brand new, never opened. Pm me if interested!. I will take cash or will trade for other baits.
Bassman1414

blakeb
02-13-2014, 08:21 PM
Please move thread to member class fields. That is where all buying and selling threads go. Also congrats on winning the derby!

Blakeb

twin22s
02-14-2014, 12:08 AM
Pictures, or at least model and color o each? I have been recently on a swim bait kick always looking for something a little different than what I have too.

Bassman1414
02-14-2014, 09:23 AM
Sorry guys, I blanked out there no telling models and colors! I looked on Mr. Rago's website but all I can find are models, there are 3 skt swimmers and 2 Ragos that have a flat back but the rest is identical to the skt. For the colors, one skt is a rainbow trout color. Light grey top with very little blackflakes, has a pink line in the middle with a clear bottom. One skt swimmer has a darker gray top with black flakes in it, has a blue line in the middle with a clear bottom. The last skt swimmer has a brown top, blue line down the middle with a sliver bottom with silver flakes. For the ones that have a flat back, one is shad looking. It has a thin top that is dark gray, a yellowish line down the middle with a dirty clear color for the bottom with silver flakes. The other flat back is an odd color. It has a darkish gray green color on the top and the rest is all clearish yellow. Hopefully this can help! (I don't know how to move the thread sorry) :Embarrassed: