PDA

View Full Version : Looking to adopt a kitten...

Jmericle
02-13-2014, 11:14 AM
Last month our family cat of 9 years had a stroke and died instantly and in front of my 2 young children (ages 4 and 1) we were all devistated as our cat was a very healthy male with no problems at all.

If any of you have or know of anyone trying to get rid of a kitten, please PM me. We prefer a female cat, but are open to either gender. I really want to supprise my children and come home with a kitten. I live in Lomita and work in Cerritos, so if you are close to either location, please let me know.

Thanks guys and gals.

DarkShadow
02-13-2014, 01:31 PM
Last month our family cat of 9 years had a stroke and died instantly and in front of my 2 young children (ages 4 and 1) we were all devistated as our cat was a very healthy male with no problems at all.

If any of you have or know of anyone trying to get rid of a kitten, please PM me. We prefer a female cat, but are open to either gender. I really want to supprise my children and come home with a kitten. I live in Lomita and work in Cerritos, so if you are close to either location, please let me know.

Thanks guys and gals.

I work with rescue animals, and it's a very admirable route you've chosen to get a stray.

Too bad my list only contains dogs, but if you don't get any responses, there are always shelters that you can go to where kittens are available.

Good luck, and I'm sorry about your family's loss.

etucker1959
02-13-2014, 02:44 PM

Thanks guys and gals.

I too work with rescue animals, my specialty is with cats. Kitten season is just around the corner, if you're willing to wait just a little while there will be kittens aplenty. My GF and I specialize in orphan babies, our kittens are bottle feed and very loving. Another Co-worker of mine works with another Cat rescue so finding a Kitten shouldn't be very hard.

TUNAVIC
02-13-2014, 08:11 PM
Sorry to hear about your family pet,Seacca in the city of Downey seems to always have a lot of kittens to place.

Cya Tuna Vic

fisherman951
02-13-2014, 08:13 PM
come to my house and take them all, i have a day umm neighbor that feeds them and theirs at least 8 running around and leaving litters all over the place. pound wants me to catch them but i have no traps and i sure as hell aint going to go spend money on one

Jmericle
02-17-2014, 09:18 AM
I too work with rescue animals, my specialty is with cats. Kitten season is just around the corner, if you're willing to wait just a little while there will be kittens aplenty. My GF and I specialize in orphan babies, our kittens are bottle feed and very loving. Another Co-worker of mine works with another Cat rescue so finding a Kitten shouldn't be very hard.

When is "kitten season"? Do you or your co-worker know of any know?

Jmericle
02-17-2014, 09:19 AM
Sorry to hear about your family pet,Seacca in the city of Downey seems to always have a lot of kittens to place.

Cya Tuna Vic

We are looking into this facility as well as a few others. They have an $85 adopotion fee, but includes the spaying or neutering of the animals and the first set of shots. The adoption fee is also a tax write off. Sounds like a good deal to me.

etucker1959
02-17-2014, 12:12 PM
When is "kitten season"? Do you or your co-worker know of any know?

Kittens season will peak out in about 2 months. However my friend got on the internet and checked various rescue sites for kittens right now. There is quite a few available right as we speak. In picking a kitten most people pick them by color. I on the other hand, let the kitten pick me. You can do that by going some where that has a lot of kittens. Play with several of them, you'll know when you found the right one.

Jmericle
02-21-2014, 07:26 AM
I'm still looking for a kitty to adopt. I have tried Seacca in Downey and the shelter in Carson/Gardena. No luck yet. They tell me that March and April is the best time to adopt as it is "kitten season" Maybe we have to be patient, but If any of you know of a a pregnant momma or a momma that just gave birth, let me know.

EfrenM
02-21-2014, 07:51 AM
Pm send............