PDA

View Full Version : Key brothers and sisters lets get the ball rolling..

Fishin4runner
02-11-2014, 08:09 PM
Hey whats up to the striper bretheran? It was discussed at striper bowl that we were gonna have a striper tourney for the youngsters. Was just wondering if we are still gonna make this happen. March and April is not to far off and with the warm winter I got a feeling were gonna get an early spawn this year. I also had an idea so we can get a good turn out and make a great weekend out of it. Saturday could be the Jr. striper killer challenge and Sunday could be the Striper killer challenge when the adults get to play. Or maybe 1/2 day on each event. Just throwin out some ideas and trying to help get the ball rolling. Remember the kids we teach today are the legacy of the sport we all love. Lets throw out some dates so we can lock something in with the great pyramid lake staff..........

cutbait
02-11-2014, 09:04 PM
Trailblazers trip with the young one was a dry run for him.

Standby.... its being thought out and the bite tested weekly

TroutOnly
02-12-2014, 04:56 PM
im sorry f/f/r i cant help you there ,i taught all three of mine to fish ,my youngest is the bada/z/z in my family .i would help but i have some other striper events i'm helping on so we can have more than one or two a year ,i'll send you a pm about whats going to happen ,hopefully i will have some real good news after the fred hall show thats were the s-h-i-t goes down,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,

Fishin4runner
02-12-2014, 07:39 PM
Trailblazers trip with the young one was a dry run for him.

Standby.... its being thought out and the bite tested weekly
Sounds good C/B...Just keep me posted...

im sorry f/f/r i cant help you there ,i taught all three of mine to fish ,my youngest is the bada/z/z in my family .i would help but i have some other striper events i'm helping on so we can have more than one or two a year ,i'll send you a pm about whats going to happen ,hopefully i will have some real good news after the fred hall show thats were the s-h-i-t goes down,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,
Thanks for the low down T/O...It would be great to get some more striper events going. If you need any help with anything just let me know....F4r

fishfinder
02-13-2014, 04:47 PM
how about a parent and kid team event? my son is to old now, but I would have loved that.

cutbait
02-13-2014, 04:59 PM
how about a parent and kid team event? my son is to old now, but I would have loved that.

That's exactly what we are planning.

Jr Striperfest. Kids weigh in, Kids win

trail blazer
07-07-2014, 09:28 PM
Hey whats up to the striper bretheran? It was discussed at striper bowl that we were gonna have a striper tourney for the youngsters. Was just wondering if we are still gonna make this happen. March and April is not to far off and with the warm winter I got a feeling were gonna get an early spawn this year. I also had an idea so we can get a good turn out and make a great weekend out of it. Saturday could be the Jr. striper killer challenge and Sunday could be the Striper killer challenge when the adults get to play. Or maybe 1/2 day on each event. Just throwin out some ideas and trying to help get the ball rolling. Remember the kids we teach today are the legacy of the sport we all love. Lets throw out some dates so we can lock something in with the great pyramid lake staff..........how abought late September for this,,,,,,,,,,if so keep this thread going,,,,,,

it would be the 2014 JR STRIPER SLAM

It would go something like this,,,,,,,,

,,,,,,,,,,,,,just bring your kids,,,,,,,,,,

everybody bring raffle stuff BUT only the kids draw,,

Parents CAN fish HOWEVER you are expected to help bait/cast/reel in/ net and just do ANYTHING legal to help your son or daughter /S catch the most fish that he or she can,,,,,,,,,,,,

ALSO

Everyone MUST share as much info as possible to help every kid there catch fish,,,,,,,,,,,,

And more,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as added

how abought it striper crew,,,,,,,,,is it time to start getting this thing togather?

TRAIL BLAZER

trail blazer
07-11-2014, 06:11 PM
bump bump bump guys,,,,,,,,,,who would bring a/some kids for there own tourney?

MustHuntAndFish
07-11-2014, 06:59 PM
Little Genaro is in.... Genna is in if teens are allowed.

I say we have a 12 and under, and a teen competition.

TB... Your rules are perfect! It doesn't matter how the fish gets in the boat. If the kid feels like it's his/her fish... Then it is his/her fish and will be counted.

Let's do this guys...

Double A
07-11-2014, 07:56 PM
I'm in, to help out however I can...

trail blazer
07-11-2014, 08:35 PM
GREAT!

Everybody that has a fnn friend with kids please make sure that they see this post,,,,,,,,,,And any body else that isn,t a FNNer also,,,,,

Im the proud parent of 6 children,,,,,,,,,,4 grown up and 2 at home and I can tell you this for sure,,,,,,the more kids that are there the more fun that they will have,,,,,,

We WILL be printing up a JR STRIPER SLAM STICKY if this goes as I hope,,,,,,,

Keep the ball rolling guys,,,,,,,,,it starts here ,,

THANK YOU
TRAIL BLAZER

FishingwithDave
07-11-2014, 10:03 PM
I'm in TB and willing to help out in any way to make this a great event.

FWD

Fishin4runner
07-12-2014, 11:39 AM
Sounds great everyone. September will be a great time for the Jr. Striper Slam event. I'am in with 2 little ones. Let me know if there is anything needed from my end.

trail blazer
07-14-2014, 07:36 AM
so far so good,,,,

Help get the word out ,,,,,,,,,

il be contacting some other partys that are a big help ,,,

any body else willing to spend a little time out with some kids? ,,,

il be bringing 1 or 2 of mine and maby a cpl of others,,,,cutbait will bring his,,,,,il get my bud glen to bring his grand kids ,,,He bought my old boat so I know he,s good to go,,,

TRAIL BLAZER

dk4885
07-14-2014, 10:07 AM
I'm in with my son. I have a couple of friends that I know will also go with there kids.

MikesOcean
07-14-2014, 11:24 AM
Me & Princess Veronica will be there.

Just don't count on seeing us in the early a.m. in line.

You will be lucky to see us launching by 10 am.

She said she's been practicing on holding the fish.

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b516/mikesocean/Mobile%20Uploads/597699F2-378D-4486-9CE0-301AF1AE748B_zpsppptlxwi.png (http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/mikesocean/media/Mobile%20Uploads/597699F2-378D-4486-9CE0-301AF1AE748B_zpsppptlxwi.png.html)

I think she's ready for striper slam. lol

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b516/mikesocean/Mobile%20Uploads/DFFAFD77-9985-44EE-8D5B-556333BC152B_zpszmmn0fkj.png (http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/mikesocean/media/Mobile%20Uploads/DFFAFD77-9985-44EE-8D5B-556333BC152B_zpszmmn0fkj.png.html)

trail blazer
07-14-2014, 11:53 AM
Keep an eye out for the new post titled,,,, JR STRIPER SLAM 2014,,,,,,,,,

It will have a sign up sheet and the basic format and exact times of the event,,,,,,,,

Any suggestions from ANYBODY? All ideas are welcome for consideration

TRAIL BLAZER

trail blazer
07-17-2014, 12:37 PM
Still trying to reach the lake staff,,,,,il have whereaboughts and dates soon!