PDA

View Full Version : anyone want to go fishing???

benichi
02-08-2014, 11:23 PM
hey going to head out to DVL this up coming week wanted to see if anyone wanted to go.. I will be renting a boat. pm me if you can. going to throw some swim baits and go for some bass. but im up for anything.. just need to get out on the water this year lol... tight lines everyone!!!:Big Grin:

benichi
02-10-2014, 06:06 PM
so far no buddy wants to make a new fishing buddy???? im going to head to dvl on Thursday if you want to go hit me up. I don't like fishing alone lol

GdHkSet1
02-10-2014, 07:49 PM
I wouldn't mind fishing M-F, but I'm in the M-F grind to SD heading the wrong way on domenigoni at 0430, good luck out there the weather looks nice all week.

benichi
02-10-2014, 08:13 PM
if your ever looking for a fishing buddy on the weekend let me know.

HuskerRod
02-11-2014, 07:30 AM
Benichi.............my job and wife have ruined me as a fisherman

youngfisherman
02-11-2014, 10:12 AM
i would if you were fishing during the weekend

benichi
02-11-2014, 10:43 AM
Benichi.............my job and wife have ruined me as a fisherman

I think i have the best wife ever she just said this morning "I know you dont like fishing alone so if no buddy goes with you we can go on valentines day" lol I told her i would bring here wine and chocolate out on the boat.... lol

benichi
02-11-2014, 10:43 AM
i would if you were fishing during the weekend

if you ever want to go on the weekends let me know!

youngfisherman
02-11-2014, 11:13 AM
how about next weekend I haven't chucked a hudd in a while

benichi
02-11-2014, 12:08 PM
how about next weekend I haven't chucked a hudd in a while

yeah I dont think i have any plans. I will post my report for thursday. as long a it is not crappy weather

youngfisherman
02-11-2014, 12:48 PM
one more thing your down to fish anywhere cause I was thinking lake perris next weekend the fishing has been good lately

benichi
02-11-2014, 12:56 PM
one more thing your down to fish anywhere cause I was thinking lake perris next weekend the fishing has been good lately

do they have boats there cause it is hard fishing from the shore line. but yeah i would be down to go

CCfisherman
02-11-2014, 02:57 PM
I think i have the best wife ever she just said this morning "I know you dont like fishing alone so if no buddy goes with you we can go on valentines day" lol I told her i would bring here wine and chocolate out on the boat.... lol

So awesome to have wife that go fishing with you.

Stormcrow
02-11-2014, 08:01 PM
Ill be out there tomorrow with my girl.... If you go Ill be the guy with the hot blonde in a bikini top with me. Yellow Stratos. Laters

fisherman951
02-11-2014, 08:13 PM
Ill be out there tomorrow with my girl.... If you go Ill be the guy with the hot blonde in a bikini top with me. Yellow Stratos. Laters

picture or its false….

youngfisherman
02-12-2014, 11:17 AM
yes they do also theres a guy named pete he does guided trip its 400 for 2 hes got it dialed in so youll hook up for shure but they do rent boats

benichi
02-12-2014, 11:35 AM
yes they do also theres a guy named pete he does guided trip its 400 for 2 hes got it dialed in so youll hook up for shure but they do rent boats

I will rent a boat out there but we wont need a guide...

benichi
02-12-2014, 02:39 PM
really after all week trying to get a fishing buddy.. today I woke up puking and sick as hell. dang wife got me sick.. hey guys I need a rain check this till next week hate this crap!!!

youngfisherman
02-13-2014, 10:53 AM
that sucks get well soon

HuskerRod
02-13-2014, 12:43 PM

Hey "eatcrow"...............Im gonna bring my binocs and will be looking for you. Ill be easy to spot. Ill be with the old grannie wearing either a smock or a burlap bag.

Stormcrow
02-13-2014, 08:07 PM
Hey "eatcrow"...............Im gonna bring my binocs and will be looking for you. Ill be easy to spot. Ill be with the old grannie wearing either a smock or a burlap bag.

Dude...PERV! Looking at my chic with Binocs! You cant miss her. she had a black bikini top on the whole damn day....Oh, and I wacked 15 fish in about 3 hours. Weather was great...was a good day.

HuskerRod
02-14-2014, 08:12 AM
"Perv"...I resemble that remark. hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehee
Actually with the binocs Ive got on my boat its probably just easier to use the good old eyeballs......no power what so ever. I bought them bargain basement priced at Big 5 and the quality shows. Thought I was gonna be able to find breaking shad at DVL..........not.

DarkShadow
02-14-2014, 10:35 AM
Thought I was gonna be ablle tousee them to find breaking shad at DVL..........not.

You couldn't find breaking shad at DVL even with the Hubble telescope, Rod.

HuskerRod
02-14-2014, 12:28 PM
You couldn't find breaking shad at DVL even with the Hubble telescope, Rod.

Shadow,

I was mordified when I went back and looked at my post and saw all the typos.

"Thought I was gonna be ablle tousee them to find breaking shad at DVL..........not."

Ablle tousee= a new kind of hybrid catfish from Bornio

What I meant to say was "Thought I was gonna be able to see the show "Breaking Bad" on my DVR.......neato"