PDA

View Full Version : WTB..Wader and fins

esteban1t
02-07-2014, 03:50 PM
Anyone have any recommendations for fins and waders, or have any for sale ?Float tube just got here, a UL ODC 420 and all i need are waders and a tube

bassmeister
02-07-2014, 04:02 PM
Hot spots. They will float so that if you loose one while out in the middle of the lake you can get it back.
Sent you a PM.

bendopolo2004
02-08-2014, 09:23 PM
Check out Sierra Trading Post for great deals on closeout waders.

esteban1t
02-08-2014, 09:54 PM
Check out Sierra Trading Post for great deals on closeout waders.

I was looking at that, and was just going to ask if anyone used their site before.
I just kind of wanted to try on the waders before i buy some.

Misfitdog
03-01-2014, 11:54 AM
Breathable Waders , with a Zipper up the front for easy Relief ! Trust me you will thank me later .... Hodgman , Redington , Orvis and Caddis makes one as well .. If they are your first ever waders make sure you try them on if you can . Most of the sites online have a size chart just match it up with your measurements and go .

Fins : These are very important , Don't skimp on your fins they are what propels us , but most importantly the cheaper fins cause a ton of leg fitgue . Hot Spot fins purchased at Turners (can try them on this way) or Watch Ebay / Craigslist for a great deal on force fins . Remember to take into account when you are buying fins , am I putting then over Dive Booties like most of us do or boots , make sure you allow for the room for either or .

I can Attest that your fins make a huge Difference . I started with a pair of $40 Turbo Thruster Fins made by classic accessories and my legs where always cramping , I switched to a pair of Force Fins I got an awesome deal and will never look back . I can tube from sun up to sun down and not be fatigued in the least .

Good luck in your adventures and if you have any question feel free to shoot me a PM .

esteban1t
03-01-2014, 12:41 PM
Breathable Waders , with a Zipper up the front for easy Relief ! Trust me you will thank me later .... Hodgman , Redington , Orvis and Caddis makes one as well .. If they are your first ever waders make sure you try them on if you can . Most of the sites online have a size chart just match it up with your measurements and go .

Fins : These are very important , Don't skimp on your fins they are what propels us , but most importantly the cheaper fins cause a ton of leg fitgue . Hot Spot fins purchased at Turners (can try them on this way) or Watch Ebay / Craigslist for a great deal on force fins . Remember to take into account when you are buying fins , am I putting then over Dive Booties like most of us do or boots , make sure you allow for the room for either or .

I can Attest that your fins make a huge Difference . I started with a pair of $40 Turbo Thruster Fins made by classic accessories and my legs where always cramping , I switched to a pair of Force Fins I got an awesome deal and will never look back . I can tube from sun up to sun down and not be fatigued in the least .

Good luck in your adventures and if you have any question feel free to shoot me a PM .
Thanks, i have some breathable caddis waders and everything fits nice and comfy.
Just need some fins, pump for the tube, rod holder and some rubber soled booties so i dont happen to puncture the bottom of the waders.