PDA

View Full Version : Dvl 2/1

Team Santana
02-04-2014, 03:39 PM
Hey Guys fished from 7 to about 12 and had a bunch of trout in the morning, all C&R. Buddy managed a 20+ lb striper on a Deps250 SS, that was CPR's when the wolfpack rolled on a school of trout in front of us. No striper love for me, but had one that came unbuttoned on the Hudd after fighting it for about 45 seconds, which was pretty weird. Highlight of my day was a 6 to 7 lb trout I picked up while walking back to the car. Gave it to some kids that said it wouldn't eat anything. haha
I have a photo of the trout, but I don't know how to post photos here.

PS: Broke my right hand Saturday night so I can't fish for a while, pretty ******.

- Tight Lines everyone

EL JEFE
02-05-2014, 03:28 PM
Thanks for the report Jesse! 20# striper from shore is damn good work in my book. You guys have been doing great from shore!

bassmeister
02-05-2014, 10:52 PM
Man sorry to hear about your hand, specially when the big girls are chasing trout.

Team Santana
02-08-2014, 06:14 PM
Thanks guys!! Im debating on just going for trout tomorrow, and possibly try the big baits, I have an itch bigger than the one on my hand to go fish. Any word on if the trout are still hangin around, I know they stocked 1000 lbs of lassens tuesday, but those things go quick